Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleTrouble1712

She’s working at Sainsburys still, she’s engaged to the same guy she was dating before and she’s getting married next year ☺ they bought a house and she’s still going to the cinema all the time! She collects funkos and still loves Disney and frappes. That’s the good bit. She clearly wants to lose weight but she’s struggling with her headspace, giving it a go but lots of changing between plans, she can’t settle on anything and gives herself a really hard time about it. Same Emma we know and love!

Reactions: 1

flamingo29

Chatty Member
This photo is the one that was posted on his page just before she disappeared from IG and then he deleted it.. made me think they had fallen out but obviously not!

gee_beth

VIP Member
Is she back on Instagram yet? I only discovered her through Tattle and was really enjoying looking at her posts 😂 can’t believe she bought all those fibre one bars and Christ knows what else! Waste of money and not helping her lose weight at all!

Nk25

So today has been nearly 400 calories on chocolate pancakes, a cake bar, a kit kat, a heavily processed mug shit, 600 calories of pizza, 200 calories of dough balls, hot chocolate and whatever else that she hasn’t posted 🤦🏻‍♀️

Strategichamlet

I really felt bad for her this morning. I know she’s an idiot but she was nearly in tears about what diet to follow and it must be horrible feeling like that. She really needs to get some help tho and sort her head out or every diet is going to be like that. She has such a warped relationship with food. But then she isn’t even that overweight, I think she said she’s a 14 at the moment. I’d kill to be that!

NapQueenReturns

Chatty Member
She looks decent but to be fair, 1200 calories is a very restrictive deficit, especially for someone who is exercising a lot. She’s basically starving herself so has learned naff all. Least she seems like she’s grown up a bit though!

clt1992

Chatty Member
I’ve skipped half her stories today as there’s just too many but is that a frozen pizza I see she’s bought in one of them? Surely that would be terrible for someone who suffers with ibs?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I've twigged now who this is😂😂 she will never ever change. She eats constant shite and goes to the cinema..a lot!

insta(sham)

i can’t get over the stories dedicated to “do I count 4 calories or 10 calories for this jelly” 😂😂😂

*eats McDonald’s pancakes for breakfast, an entire sharing packet ofgalaxy counters as a snack, McDonald’s for lunch and Nando's for dinner and stresses over the 6 unknown calories in a tiny pot of jelly*
so this is essentially what I messaged her to say. I was very nice and very careful with how I worded it. I have been where she is now (granted I have 1000% more brain cells) but eating disorders are proper fucked up and make you think in bizarre ways, I chopped and changed ‘plans’ every 5 minutes. I like her obsessively calorie counted and made myself severely underweight then piled most of it back on and chased that same loss again by counting calories but my heart was never in it as much as before. Cue 15 years of flitting between various different plans, spending fortunes on ‘miracle products’ which invariably are still in my cupboards or the bin. the difference was, I would never have played this out ‘on the gram’ because I was so ashamed and knew my thought processes were fucked up. Ultimately meeting my husband and being too embarrassed to do this crazy shit was the start of my recovery and I finally have a healthy approach to food and don’t follow a diet or have an ‘on plan/off plan‘ mentality. I am only sorry that Emma has nobody in her life who Is able to help and support her enough to actually liver her life because her current situation is tragic really.

anyway, she has blocked me so meh.

• Wow