Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bluerabbit123

Why doesn't she buy a small chicken, cook it then use it for the week. I've never seen her actually cook anything just microwaving or heating up from the freezer

Reactions: 1

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
That lunch - fucking hell. I’m sure more snacks to follow soon as that sugar rush sure as hell won’t fill her up for long

Plasticbox

Chatty Member
And what else really annoyed me is she’s so impressionable and she got sucked into the anti diet pilots only eating when hungry thing which was quite possibly the worst thing she could have done.

Mumofthree1225

VIP Member
I think it’s just a friendship that she believes is more. She’s so childlike and hasn’t got the mind of someone her age.

clt1992

Chatty Member
I messaged her about the shakes. Does she always have such an attitude? Snotty little cow lmao

Had to unfollow cos she’s just painful to watch at this point. It’s peaking on almost pathetic
Ooh what did you say and what was her reply?!

I was thinking of her a few weeks ago, when it was limited to how much you could buy of each item - it MAY and I mean may very strongly have encouraged her to break her habits / sample fresh cooking!?

Awww I wonder how she's doing. I wonder if she's still celebrating her birthday that was a week ago. I wonder if she's still working at Sainsbury's or whether she quit when shit first went down. I wonder if Ben has dumped her again. I wonder if she's lost 3 lb and gained 5.
Please come back Emma, so many things we need to know.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Yeah she admitted she saved for a long time to buy that bag, she was probably saving £100 a month towards it. And LV used to be a lot cheaper than it is now
My first speedy 35 cost me £400 and I replaced it last year for £800 😭

She's from Brighton, but only ever seems to have left for 1 or 2 day trips to London for comic book events in the last 18 month/2 years! She never appears to have anything to look forward to, no holidays, no ambitions, just shite food that she's seem on the gram and goes hunting for.

I started following her shortly after she bought the LV bag, she never uses it and all of the others are fakes or copies 🤷🏼‍♀️
I didn’t realise the MK were fake! Not really familiar with them but assumed they were real so makes sense what you are saying!

why spend all that money on a real handbag when you could have a deposit for renting a flat or towards a house deposit or a holiday?!

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
She needs to realise the closer you reach to 30 the harder it gets! When I was 24 I could honestly lose a stone in a week by gymming it for a couple of hours a day or going for a long swim and eating 1300 calories. If I did that now I would probably gain a pound :ROFLMAO: Not saying it was healthy or anything but as soon as you get to late 20s it gets so much harder!

JoeBloggs

VIP Member
In defence of the other poster I have never known this to be an offensive term either. I think this should be left now.
I agree. You’ve made your point and the OP has made theirs on the matter. You’re not going to agree, so back to Emma!