Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Snarkypants

VIP Member
I just really can’t see them signing her off for 3 whole months for keyhole surgery
Might've been complications. I had a procedure last year that was straightforward, but it fucked me right up for months afterwards, and I ended up off work for about 4 months. Was pretty shit.

• Sad
Reactions: 1

capriallie

VIP Member
I know she says she can’t eat spices after her gall bladder removal (I’ve had mine removed and eat spices anyway😂)
Thing is, I don’t remember her ever eating anything spicy before her operation either! This is the girl that gave up cows milk because of her agony pains, but McFlurrys were ok because they didn’t count!

Give me a medium wrap with hollumi inside, rice and salad any day! Oh and some olives for good measure. Okay I want Nando’s and it’s still a week until payday after the longest January ever 😂
Ahhh I want a Nando’s so bad right now. Butterfly chicken, spicy rice, peas, halloumi... I’m so hungry 😂

• Haha

Anotherct

VIP Member
Earlier I noticed there was a million and 1 stories from her but only had a few mins left on lunch just went to watch and theres barely any. Has she deleted or was I hallucinating as she usually has a million and 1 stories a day 😳🙄
She’s deleted! You didn’t miss much

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
She must earn okay money for being part time and have no out goings as she went through a habit of buying Louis Vuittons and other bags and that’s seemed to have stopped.

where is she from?!

MrsBed2be

She prefers frozen slimming world chips to the ones you make yourself...does she not realise they are literally the same thing, sliced up potatoes, just frozen. It’s literally paying quadruple the cost for the same thing.

She genuinely prefers the processed shite over the actual food. Those slimming world ready meals are ok and edible but I’ve yet to have one that beat a home made one

Seththebunny

Thing is, I don’t remember her ever eating anything spicy before her operation either! This is the girl that gave up cows milk because of her agony pains, but McFlurrys were ok because they didn’t count!

Ahhh I want a Nando’s so bad right now. Butterfly chicken, spicy rice, peas, halloumi... I’m so hungry 😂
All this nandos talk is not good 😢 medium thighs, mash, and macho peas for me please 🙋🏼‍♀️