Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg I didn’t know she had a thread! I liked her at first but she comes across quite fake to me. It’s also very obvious she does YouTube for the money and to promote her brand, she does the bare minimum.

Another thing that really annoys me is in some of her hauls, she complains things don’t fit even though she admits to buying the smaller size to squeeze into. Buy the size that you are! For someone who’s so body positive why would you try and squeeze yourself into clothes that are too small?
Absolutely! She deffo doesn’t buy the right size! She is no way a 24 especially on the bottom

Reactions: 2
Iam actually glad I found this thread... I just posted a comment on her recent instagram picture asking if she was still with her boyfriend? She replied asking do I have manners? What the hell.. such a cheek. I also notice her replying to other comments in a rude bratty way.. she shares her life on YouTube for a living so why is she hiding that? She introduced us to him so she could at least have the descenty to say if he's gone or not? I was checking up on google to see if she's like this to other people as I see her family run chip shop has bad customer service reviews I.e rude.

Is it just me but are the jumpers not a bit plain? I mean I could create them on eBay for a fraction of the price

Just ignore her, she was on the Demi Donnelly thread calling her a mongo too so she's clearly not a nice person.
Who did? Emma?

There is genuinely no shade to this question but I’m curious... How does she stay so large? She seems to live a healthy life style and she works out a lot. She never ever seems to lose weight, I find it odd
Because she won't be showing the secret eats, I.e cheese burgers etc chippys from her family run chip shop

Reactions: 3
Who did? Emma?
No someone who was being unnecessarily mean about her weight.

Is it just me but are the jumpers not a bit plain? I mean I could create them on eBay for a fraction of the price
The all body clothes are dull. I mean they’re just printed/embroidered jersey. I’m not sure who is buying them, but fair play to her. She’s making enough money to employ a full time assistant and always seems to have stacks of parcels going out.

omfg just watched her missguided haul, and everything is so small she has a horrific camel toe!

• Haha
I actually really like Emma. Personally I feel she's got the ideal level of confidence, it comes across as genuine and inspiring, but isn't self absorbed or annoying. She's very pretty imo and you can tell she knows it, which is a good thing for me.

I also like that she's extremely real - she doesn't try to pretend she's smaller than she is, she's upfront about practical issues her weight causes with clothing. But she's also not one of those influencers who is constantly on about "body positivity", shitting on people who are trying to lose weight etc and that's pretty refreshing. She minds her own business.

Having said that there are a couple small things that low-key bother me... I feel like she tries to be black a lot lol. The voice, phrases etc. Although she has a lot of black friends who I think she grew up w so maybe that was inevitable haha idk.

My main issue though is the constant fast fashion promotion :( i've genuinely had it up to here with fast fashion content, it pisses me off and I know it's not just her - unfortunately a vast majority of the supposedly "woke" side of yt are still doing it. She's usually really good at replying to comments, but i've noticed she doesn't address the few ones that ask her to consider less fast fashion consumption.

Reactions: 6
I actually really like Emma. Personally I feel she's got the ideal level of confidence, it comes across as genuine and inspiring, but isn't self absorbed or annoying. She's very pretty imo and you can tell she knows it, which is a good thing for me.

I also like that she's extremely real - she doesn't try to pretend she's smaller than she is, she's upfront about practical issues her weight causes with clothing. But she's also not one of those influencers who is constantly on about "body positivity", shitting on people who are trying to lose weight etc and that's pretty refreshing. She minds her own business.

Having said that there are a couple small things that low-key bother me... I feel like she tries to be black a lot lol. The voice, phrases etc. Although she has a lot of black friends who I think she grew up w so maybe that was inevitable haha idk.

My main issue though is the constant fast fashion promotion :( i've genuinely had it up to here with fast fashion content, it pisses me off and I know it's not just her - unfortunately a vast majority of the supposedly "woke" side of yt are still doing it. She's usually really good at replying to comments, but i've noticed she doesn't address the few ones that ask her to consider less fast fashion consumption.
What does trying to be black mean? I find posts like this extremely ignorant. Not all black people speak the same way, or use particular phrases. How can you sound like a colour? I really would not expect a post like this in 2020.

Reactions: 12

You can act like how many coloured people do though. Dress the same, have the same mannerisms, speak the same, present yourself the same.. it’s just being Pernickety
Coloured people???? Are you being serious?

Reactions: 7
You can act like how many coloured people do though. Dress the same, have the same mannerisms, speak the same, present yourself the same.. it’s just being Pernickety
Wow, I'm not even going to engage in any further conversation with you. I should have guessed by your first post what type of person you are. This has now been cemented by your use of the word 'coloured'.

Maybe you live in a rural village somewhere, which is the reason for your ignorance. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt 😉

Reactions: 3
Wow, I'm not even going to engage in any further conversation with you. I should have guessed by your first post what type of person you are. This has now been cemented by your use of the word 'coloured'.

Maybe you live in a rural village somewhere, which is the reason for your ignorance. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt 😉

Emma, dat you??

Reactions: 1
She is deffo on here. There is a thread about her on another website and you can tell she made it herself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.