Emma Tamsin (Hill)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you like her so much why are you on a tattle page?? Go to the rave about section. I happen to think that encouraging healthy body image is far greater for my girls. Emma is obese if not morbidly obese and I’m not going to encourage that
Oh she annoys me as much as the next person. Teach your children to love themselves no matter how they look, everyone’s idea of a good body image is different to everyone. You’re not concerned that she’s obese you just don’t like fat people doing what skinny people do. If you wanna be a troll just own it don’t make out like your message is for the greater good.

Reactions: 7
I love Emma, love her attitude and she is definitely my favourite youtube / instagrammer. I thought he and Brandon had split but missed the post.

As much as I love her I do have one gripe! I think shes pretty unorganised with her content. She posted yesterday saying shes going to upload gift guides. Suuuuuureeeely it would make more sense to have uploaded that 2 weeks ago!!!!!

Reactions: 2
Completely missed they had split.

Hadn't they moved in together or bought a place together?

Also, her clothing brand is tacky AF.

Although not unusual for influencers.

If you watch the vlog she explains at the end they had actually already split when the footage was recorded but have remained friends.
I wonder what happened. They had moved in together and he was working for her company too. She seems ok, but it must be tough.

The way she is acting since splitting up with him is embarrassing... she has gone back to the way she used to act. Prancing around in her underwear, posing and basically acting like she is it

There is genuinely no shade to this question but I’m curious... How does she stay so large? She seems to live a healthy life style and she works out a lot. She never ever seems to lose weight, I find it odd

Reactions: 4
There is genuinely no shade to this question but I’m curious... How does she stay so large? She seems to live a healthy life style and she works out a lot. She never ever seems to lose weight, I find it odd
I’m not saying she definitely does this, but she seems like the type that does a lot of things for show. She’ll only post her food when it’s super healthy, so she probably isn’t actually eating that great the rest of the time. And she also probably doesn’t work out as hard/often as she makes out. There’s no way she’d still be the size she is if she was

Reactions: 5
Omg I didn’t know she had a thread! I liked her at first but she comes across quite fake to me. It’s also very obvious she does YouTube for the money and to promote her brand, she does the bare minimum.

Another thing that really annoys me is in some of her hauls, she complains things don’t fit even though she admits to buying the smaller size to squeeze into. Buy the size that you are! For someone who’s so body positive why would you try and squeeze yourself into clothes that are too small?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.