Emma Tamsin Hill #9 Another holiday with Mum, HUGE peachy bum, will the Allbody relaunch ever come?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg her new tiktok starts with her saying shes a young entrepreneur with two businesses. You cannot make this tit up.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s got an older brother. Sure there’s a nephew too.
Correct, she definitely has a brother who by the looks of things isn’t half as much of a needy attention seeker as she is! I wonder what he thinks of her and the whole family set up.

If anyone cares to look and understands business mumbo jumbo her allbody accounts will be available to view online. That might be an interesting read 👀

She is such a lying bleep pretending she single handedly has started 2 businesses off her own broad back. She unfortunately has young girls looking to up to her and by pretending she is something she is not, and therefore making them feel like tit when they can’t achieve the same, she is feeding into the whole toxic Instagram cycle. For someone who has so much ‘anxiety’ and ‘imposter syndrome’ you would think she would be bleeping honest and do everyone a favour. No sympathy for the horrid lump.

Reactions: 7
Why would that kill you??? Its abusive
She is not bleeping normal. What woman who claims to be such a girls girl promotes that sort of tit. Clutching at straws for engagement.

1559F64E-771F-4FFF-B79F-0B9EAD151E99.jpeg

That ugly mug even giving this air time. duck sake. How about she promotes the use of a bleeping good contraception!!!! Problems on problems I can’t even cope.

I’m not assed that she fucked however many guys but where is the accountability for not bringing a human life into this world from a 2 minute bit of fun that you then have to spend your whole entire life raising 🤦🏼‍♀️ Please just don’t.

Last edited:
  • Haha
She did UTI meds campaign once in the past, I guess that's all her contribution to sexual health education...

Sorry if this is off topic but if you guys haven’t seen the TikTok next to the one where she answers the question, she literally starts it off as ‘Welcome back to another day in my life, for a young entrepreneur running 2 and a half businesses’

The bleeping AUDACITY as someone who helped someone through Covid when their business nearly collapsed, she was working all hours god sent, I looked after her kids cos she was trying to make ends meet and this witch calls herself an entrepreneur WHO HAS A RICH DADDY THAT WIPES HER ARSE FOR HER, sorry but that’s honestly pissed me off and I had to vent lol

• Heart
Reactions: 11
30mins to get ready but she has time to record a tik tok? Wow 😩😩

Also, that blush... she literally applied it all over her cheeks...

I wonder if her friends ever tell her anything? She wears clothes that aren't good for her size at all, she messes up her make up very often...

Why is everything cropped?!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I wonder if her friends ever tell her anything?
I doubt that... just remember one of her closest friend is white and impersonating a black girl on the daily... the delusion must be a veeery high levels in that friend circle

4160B72F-10E2-446B-A928-D7E96741D9D5.jpeg

She is trolling us at this point… she has to be! There is no other explanation for why someone would write such a thing, ‘fat dumpy’ 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
View attachment 1284957

She is trolling us at this point… she has to be! There is no other explanation for why someone would write such a thing, ‘fat dumpy’ 🤢
Agreed! Of course she still comes on here and reads the posts. I still believe her Thongs aren't a XL because her Coochie wouldn't be covered. Cause her arse is like that, no way an XL thong would reach the top of her arse, unless she likes wearing tight, tight thongs.

Reactions: 2
Who the duck sits and takes thirst trap pictures with their mate in bed in the background!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Correct, she definitely has a brother who by the looks of things isn’t half as much of a needy attention seeker as she is! I wonder what he thinks of her and the whole family set up.

If anyone cares to look and understands business mumbo jumbo her allbody accounts will be available to view online. That might be an interesting read 👀

She is such a lying bleep pretending she single handedly has started 2 businesses off her own broad back. She unfortunately has young girls looking to up to her and by pretending she is something she is not, and therefore making them feel like tit when they can’t achieve the same, she is feeding into the whole toxic Instagram cycle. For someone who has so much ‘anxiety’ and ‘imposter syndrome’ you would think she would be bleeping honest and do everyone a favour. No sympathy for the horrid lump.
Pretty sure he’s autistic

Here’s the latest in the Dumpy Saga. I love how she’s pulled her thong all the way up to make it look like she’s got a huge ass. Baby, no that is your back!

Side note: is that Sammie in the background?

She literally pulled those thongs so high they sit on her rolls. Wow. That's an achievement I guess!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.