Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moonlight1990

I might be wrong but want to share my thoughts.
I think Emma can be so big and not bothered because she is privileged. She doesn't need to take public transport anywhere - she drives. And I'm sure when she takes trains she's in the first class too. She can afford to book two seats on the plane so doesn't need to sit squashed next to someone else. She goes to expensive places where they make sure she's comfortable and doesn't sit on the small table. She doesn't need to wake up early to work, spend time in a hot office/retail store etc where she's standing up whole day. She won't get sweaty on the bus or underground. She won't experience her back or feet hurting due to standing up for long periods of time. If she was just an average person like most are, her weight would bother her more. I hate being bigger because it's so uncomfortable, especially in the summer time!

Reactions: 33

Annapera

we all clearly need a vacation/break in here.. shall we all call Daddy Tamsin and ask to book us a cruise and/or a dick appointment in the Netherlands for us??

(just trying to calm the thread down with humor... but really..c'monn guys, chill....)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

olsenrow

Omfg, THE GREED!!!! I’m sure there are people in her block struggling to pay their bills, and this big greedy bastard has poached ALL this from a goodwill box! 10 holidays a year and can’t buy her own diluting juice 😡.
How could she possibly think she was in the bracket of people that this was intended for?! She makes me sick! If you have money to go on holiday and buy expensive shit, fine. But to take from people who actually will be needing essentials like porridge and treats for kids is heinous.

• Sick
Reactions: 27

sheleg

VIP Member
This thread is a RIDE, I tell you.

Religious beef! Fat phobia!

I’m here for it.

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Passthepeach

Chatty Member
this is tattle, an anonymous gossip site, the internet is a mean place, Emma is a fat bitch, whatever get over it or cry more

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

lols84

Chatty Member
I don’t comment here very often but Emma complaining/bragging all at the same time about her holidays has pushed me over the edge. Are influencers so out of touch with what people are going through? I would love to be tired because I’d been on holiday 5 times in 2 months rather than tired because I get up at 4:30am to do a 12 hour shift.

The constant freebies is absolutely mind blowing too. I’ve had to stop wearing makeup because I haven’t been able to afford it in the last few years, I know that’s no fault of Emma’s but these companies that send gifts to these influencers should know better surely? People are beginning to resent content creators that they’ve loved for years because watching someone who barely works for a living receive pr package after pr package during a cost of living crisis is kinda barbaric I’m not gonna lie.

Emma’s constant beg for attention by showing off makes her a diabolical human.

No, Emma, you aren’t chaotic, you’re a cunt.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
Wtf how?
Is she aware the World Cup is on atm or does nothing but herself exist in fat cunt Emma land?
oh she's truly stupid on a magnificent scale

what a stupid virtual signalling type comment. save your anti racism comments for your mate who blackfishes

• Heart
Reactions: 24

J2607

VIP Member
Bit to unpack here, imo I hate people that boast that they’re in expensive places by trying to be ‘subtle’, we know how privileged she is for the shit daddy pays for & I just can’t get over how tone deaf this insta story is, like I’m working 15 hour days and this bitch is just strolling around on daddy’s money, plus we all know she’d of looked like an overgrown toddler in her clothes
The need for her to say her dad was trying a £27 whiskey, whilst we’re in a cost of living crisis was so gross. They’re such a gluttonous family.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 24

rosieposie87

Chatty Member
Exactly what it is.. YOUR opinion. And opinions are like arseholes, everyone’s got one and most of them stink. Personally, I think she looks good and think she carries her weight well. Also, I don’t think her fashion sense is particularly offensive.. not my style, but my style probably isn’t hers.
Yes, she’s massively privileged and up her own arse but if you had the money too - wouldn’t you?! 🤣 don’t lie.. course you would 🙄
Also, the sizeism in your ‘being her size and working a normal job’ is gross. She could work practically any job a straight sized person could.. As I said before, she’s not disabled. Holy shit. The stupidness is absolutely killing me. Please stop, you sound like a moron.
As you said, multiple perspectives are valid. But you have crossed a line here into policing the thread and insulting fellow Tattlers unwarranted. What right do you have to call people stupid or morons just for politely disagreeing with you? Who do you think you are?

Obviously the weight stuff has triggered you, but that’s your problem. I also read derogatory or critical comments in tattle threads that could apply to me, but I don’t go around insulting people because - guess what - this is a gossip site dedicated to trashing people! If I’m lurking on here and catch a few strays I’m not about to jump on my high horse because it makes literally no sense to do so.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

thepantsqueen

VIP Member
New to this thread so popping in just to say tho I don't follow her much because she is a fucking irritating, culture vulture and I don't know how anyone can even stand her. She constantly reminds me of Honey G for some reason.

• Haha

Missclassy19

VIP Member
The gun fingers n as a black person myself the way she’s tryna chat is soooooo ghetto lol it’s like she’s tryna be black but only following the stereotypes. She has this shitty fake roadman accent she needs to realise dating black men don’t make her black. She will never be black.

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
Moans about man reversing into her through stories that she’s filming WHILST driving and fucking eating a wrap. I cannot stand cunts who do this, she’s putting everyone else in danger to tell a story where the car that Daddy paid for didn’t get damaged, whilst she was on the way to a nail appointment, having just been to the travel agent regarding a holiday that Mummy has paid for. I am so tempted to message her, calling her out. She’s a total cunt.

• Heart

J2607

VIP Member
She’s been pulled up on it before but she doesn’t give a shit. It’s disgusting. She’s playing on a stereotype that actual black people are sometimes vilified for, for absolutely no reason other than just for existing!

God it makes me RAGE. This makes better sense in my head but she’s acting out a stereotype and I just cannot stand it.

When she does her #ads she acts ‘normal’. Don’t get me started on her white friend that pretends she’s black!! Sammie Jo or something?
I just don’t get how the whitest northern girl from the whitest family has managed to adopt the persona of a south London roadman stereotype, embarrassing.

Reactions: 21

daisymia

She's creating stickers for a 'client', Longridge Ice cream is her mom and dads business lol. Literally bore off Emma :rolleyes::LOL:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

Ohlala

She definitely met some black American guy at the carnival in Miami and is now posting all this food to show him that she is cultured 😂 cornbread, really? cmoooon 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20