Emma Tamsin Hill #9 Another holiday with Mum, HUGE peachy bum, will the Allbody relaunch ever come?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E294EC7F-1BDF-4745-9712-FE45B71C5A5C.jpeg

So she has woken up with a stiff neck… at 11:30… witch most people have done half a days actual work! What jobs does she have to do other than woman around all day.

Don’t even get me started on her saying ‘money affi mek’ WHO THE duck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! You’re a basic white girl from basic ass Longridge (which if you don’t know is a rural village) bleeping embarrassing. No wonder she has no friends.

• Angry
Reactions: 20
View attachment 1275791

So she has woken up with a stiff neck… at 11:30… witch most people have done half a days actual work! What jobs does she have to do other than woman around all day.

Don’t even get me started on her saying ‘money affi mek’ WHO THE duck DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!! You’re a basic white girl from basic ass Longridge (which if you don’t know is a rural village) bleeping embarrassing. No wonder she has no friends.
Serves her right! I like to think that’s a result of her bone idleness…maybe if she had a proper routine and woke up at a reasonable time, she wouldn’t have done her neck in, sleeping 10+ hours a night!!

Don’t even get me started on the AAVE…disgusting show of cultural appropriation.

Reactions: 7
Nah I'm actually cringing so bad for her. Who does she actually think she is?

Clown

Reactions: 4
Haven't lived in the UK for over 20 years but really, would this be a normal look on a night out or am I just a prude? 🤪😁
Maybe I’m just a sketty Betty but I am partial to going out and wearing much less than that 😳 in my defence I do know how to dress for my size not like an overstuffed sausage 😂

Regardless of that her outfit is awful! That top is hideous looking, cheap and nasty. That coat she has on does not work and then throw in that pleather bag. Yikes 😬 and she claims to have a degree in styling!

Reactions: 8
6BEFFC87-8654-446D-A926-533A139CC309.jpeg

These bleeping lists… wow!

‘speak with dad about workwear’ really?

Of course she HAD to get in ‘see boys’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
"speak to dad about adding some funds to my bank account" more like 😅

also... that top is giving me "grandad shaves his b**lsack for the first time" 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
View attachment 1267641

Still claiming she has ‘sized up’ when clearly she just bought the actual size she is as those jeans fit fine. Why lie!

If anything she could have gone up another size 😂
Hell yeah and some.. Plus She looks like she's wearing a full nappy backwards under those jeans... 😂🤢

That belly 🤰
She looks like she's having a right laugh. Half heartedly cuddling a concrete structure that's giving sexier vibes than she is. Next to the bogs. In a deserted bar.
Fun times!!! 🤣😳🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Maybe I’m just a sketty Betty but I am partial to going out and wearing much less than that 😳 in my defence I do know how to dress for my size not like an overstuffed sausage 😂

Regardless of that her outfit is awful! That top is hideous looking, cheap and nasty. That coat she has on does not work and then throw in that pleather bag. Yikes 😬 and she claims to have a degree in styling!
A degree in styling... Haha. My fanny flaps has she. Don't even think such a thing exists? I used to be a stylist and nobody in the industry had a 'degree in styling'? Granted this was 20 years ago but I'll be fucked if I believe she's in possession of a mirror, never mind anything else style related!

Reactions: 5
How do we know her dad bank rolls her?
Because there is absolutely no way that allbody is a viable business that earns enough to support her lifestyle. Plus she is so sporadic with content there is no way she is making as much as other influencers from doing #ads.

I am sure that her dad is classed as her business partner which would make sense as he made the initial investment to purchase all the machinery.

That is the problem she has invested nothing into this so she really has nothing to lose.

Reactions: 14
Some of the places she frequents in Manchester for meals/nights out aren’t cheap she won’t be making enough from Instagram to find that lifestyle. That apartment again won’t be cheap to rent. The clothes, PT/gym, car, fuel to Preston and back to Manchester regularly, she has several holidays booked this year too.

No way does the business she ‘runs’ make that kind of money on a regular Basis to give her a an actual wage. She has to speak to her dad about workwear on her to do list as he is the prime investor im sure. He has a successful established business I think, a chippy and ice cream making being part of them.

edited: found the family business. Just searched the ice cream. Not just a chippy eh.

Reactions: 6
to add to what the other wrote: when she set up the business they got all this machinery that for sure are not cheap. 100% bought by daddy.

and to summarize:
she wakes up at 11.30 MINIMUM every day, so it is clear she doesn't work.
the all body is more like an hobby, no way she makes enough money to support a flat that big, bills, a car, meals out, various holidays with only this income!!!
she doesn't have much of a following or a steady process of posting and paid content, surely not the huge following that allows you to not work and pursue this as a only income..... sooooo the only other option is daddy money 😅

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.