Emma Tamsin Hill #9 Another holiday with Mum, HUGE peachy bum, will the Allbody relaunch ever come?

What’s the next business move to be made?

• Finally relaunch Allbody

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • Put her all into Ridgeprint

Votes: 5 3.7%
  • Carry on making sporadic content

Votes: 35 26.1%
  • Stay in bed all day collecting her pocket money

Votes: 67 50.0%
  • Go on another holiday with mummy

Votes: 83 61.9%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congrats to @Puddypants for the winning thread title ✌🏼

We are still waiting on the launch of ‘ridge print’ apparently launching in April 2022. Or should she have said 2023?

Allbody has been abandoned, there have been no proper updates since early December 2021… I wonder what’s happened to Alice?

Eagle eyed tattlers believe that blackfish Sammie is/was living with Emma for a while.
Emma is still sleeping in till mid day.
Still feels entitled to multiple holidays because she works SO hard.
Continues to be bank rolled by ‘daddy 🌚

Let’s see what this thread brings CHICKEEEEENS 🐥

• Haha
Reactions: 7
wow, thread nr.9... this must be a Tattle record of some sort!!
congrats Emma, one thing you manage to be a winner boss witch for 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
40A32543-021E-4133-95E4-5956DDC1A225.jpeg

Still claiming she has ‘sized up’ when clearly she just bought the actual size she is as those jeans fit fine. Why lie!

If anything she could have gone up another size 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
These compliment her figure so much more, she really needs to learn how to dress for her body instead of following fast fashion trends
They really do. You can look good without having everything on show or wearing every skin tight!

Reactions: 11
View attachment 1267641

Still claiming she has ‘sized up’ when clearly she just bought the actual size she is as those jeans fit fine. Why lie!

If anything she could have gone up another size 😂
This size fits her well. If she went a size lower, I don't think she could sit down comfortably with these on, they would dig into her stomach.
I don't understand why she lies about her size, because we all have noticed that she has gained weight. No need to lie. It happens, we gain weight and sometimes have to size up.

Reactions: 6
No the dancing video I CAN’T. I have never seen someone with such little rhythm in my whole life 😭😭😭😭😭😭 I’m cringing for her

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sometimes I'm not sure does she want to be a black woman or a black man
.esp with the way she dresses and music. Like her fit is right off the back of 50 cent back in the day.

Reactions: 2
They are surely not her friends , true friends would not let her act a fool and politely suggest wearing better fitting clothes and getting a career.

I reckon Alice will probs work at “Ridgeprint” now, i see the name is a homage to her HUMBLE🙃 upbringing in Longridge

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.