Emma Tamsin Hill #8 Relaunching Allbody before it dies,using money Daddy supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I noticed how she said “I’m flying home tomorrow” not “we’re flying home tomorrow“, I definitely reckon she’s with that Dustin guy as he actually lives over there.

Reactions: 6
she really just flying/driving all over the damn world for dick huh lmao. and you know it's on her dime only too...

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Also she’s obvs with a foodie person, they look like they’ve been eating some incredible places. Old Chip Grease Hill would probs just be hitting the street chips and mayo for 5 days straight otherwise x

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Also she’s obvs with a foodie person, they look like they’ve been eating some incredible places. Old Chip Grease Hill would probs just be hitting the street chips and mayo for 5 days straight otherwise x
I actually shudder to think of the amount of money she spends on food just for herself, both on holiday and at home, i bet it easily hits £1k a month

Reactions: 5
"many women live within me" - make sense considering the way she ate in one sitting meal are enough to feed a group of 5 adult women.

I might mistake her as one big dude if i was behind her.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
she is such a sexy beast, a sex goddess, men and women queue to just have the privilege to touch her hands, her love life is so amazing... but she always have to sneak the partner of the moment in a corner of the picture, just to let us know in a veeery modest way she is getting some. she can't have a normal "oh i am with someone look how much fun we are having" picture.
they just don't want to be associated with you and seen with you, find someone better and stick with them!

Reactions: 13
She’s defo with Dustin, the fact she hasn’t shown who she’s with says it all. If she really was there to visit a friend she would have posted them

Of course she is now a fine dining connoisseur because the latest black guy she’s shagging is a chef 🙄 she really thinks she’s smooth lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She'd just install herself in front of one of those greasy snack vending machines and shovel croquettes into her gob all day :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
"many women live within me" - make sense considering the way she ate in one sitting meal are enough to feed a group of 5 adult women.

I might mistake her as one big dude if i was behind her.
Her disclosing she doesn’t have a personality of her own

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.