Emma Tamsin Hill #8 Relaunching Allbody before it dies,using money Daddy supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
a day in the life of Emma:

Screenshot_20211122-220000_Instagram.jpg
(is that a man sat opposite because i 10000% know she didn't go on this trip to be by herself)

Screenshot_20211122-220000_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-220005_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-220011_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-220014_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20211122-220102_Instagram.jpg

Reactions: 2
I'm hardly one to talk, as I love my food, but heck she is one greedy mare.

Reactions: 6
Can't wait for her to try and slyly get him in thr background of a picture, because you know that no man is publicly being shown with Miss Trunchbull
Screenshot_20211123_112050_com.instagram.android.jpg

Haha yes I thought so too.. I just watched her instastory from a museum/gallery, and there is someone in the background too.. Stranger maybe - but not that it is busy there.. So maybe it is him

Reactions: 1
Her new YouTube video is honestly so boring I almost fell asleep. It’s so irritating that this lazy witch calls herself a “business babe” witch WHERE?!?!? There’s so many people that genuinely lose sleep and sacrifice so much in their personal life for their own business because it’s not easy and she’s out here starting her day at 11-12, still travelling around, going out all the time etc. the amount of people I know that when starting their business they had to count their pennies bc most got invested into the business. She is so ungrateful and honestly does not deserve this opportunity bc she does duck all anyway if constantly has other people designing tit for her

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Her new YouTube video is honestly so boring I almost fell asleep. It’s so irritating that this lazy witch calls herself a “business babe” witch WHERE?!?!? There’s so many people that genuinely lose sleep and sacrifice so much in their personal life for their own business because it’s not easy and she’s out here starting her day at 11-12, still travelling around, going out all the time etc. the amount of people I know that when starting their business they had to count their pennies bc most got invested into the business. She is so ungrateful and honestly does not deserve this opportunity bc she does duck all anyway if constantly has other people designing tit for her
It was SUCH a dull video. Most of it was just her banging on about the printing machine she advertised on Instagram.
611CF30E-DD18-4065-AA5A-AB46AF2DA421.jpeg

Such a boss business babe… she has uploaded one grid photo on the allbody Instagram in the last 5 months 🤔

She isn’t even (or her dad isn’t) investing into the business if she is getting gifted or discounted printing machines.

Love how she is showing off how easy it is to make your own T-shirt’s. Surely that’s bad business telling your customers you can buy the machine she uses and do what she does 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The shame of taking up 2 whole ass tram seats and having the audacity to post a video of it! Ffs Emma wake up!

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Fashion styling degree and fruit of the loom jumbo tshirts. Does she think she's a frail tall skinny model with the no bra on all the time.

Reactions: 5
I feel a bit harsh now. I went and looked at his insta and he isn’t as bad as what I remember 😟
Went on that guy Dustin twitter account and he really likes women but not his own girl 😂 maybe him and his girlfriend are in an open relationship? Because if I found out my man is commenting under other girls tweets or likes videos of girls with their ass out I’d be MAD AS HELL 😂😂
He told me she knows but they are long distance. Total audacity. Just be single?

Reactions: 3
"Fashion styling degree"

The uni system here in the UK is an absolute racket. Making 18-year-olds commit to tens of thousands of pounds of debt to do degrees that should be NVQ or apprenticeship. Such a rip-off.

1A0E785D-4895-4D47-A7C1-46BAFB69C961.jpeg

More like she is struggling to haul her ass up them! This trip has been the most basic boring thing ever 😴

Think I'm caught up, she's paid for her and a man to go somewhere to get stoned a lot and so he can feed her when they get the munchies?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Of course she flew to another country that’s in a covid lockdown to see one of her black kings
C70214C2-ECE4-45E9-A7BC-01518449D27A.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.