Emma Tamsin Hill #8 Relaunching Allbody before it dies,using money Daddy supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Know itā€™s far too soon but next thread title - Only Sneaky Links she really gets are made by Richmond.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If anyone can post Insta content on here that would be great because Iā€™ve been blocked for calling her out about Sammie since thread 2 or so

CDD36373-CD4F-4DE4-AD53-7F56016D252D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Funny thing is, I used to like Emma, but the more I watched, the more I get really bad vibes from her. Now she just comes across an super insecure culture vulture. Nothing endearing about about at all

Reactions: 19
As if she's actually just made that comment about her underboob fat being grabbed šŸ¤¢
I bet it bleeping skins under those skin folds

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
YouTube video has been up 18 hours, she has 131k subscribers and 5.5k views! she's proper going downhill. she's so so irritating to watch now, you can tell she talks like she's the most important thing ever

• Wow
Reactions: 11
4F6D7AC9-7836-4894-9D78-E8F5307A43B2.jpeg

Yet another holiday šŸ™„šŸ„± off she goes to degrade herself, sleeping with that Dutch(?) guy whoā€™s already got a girlfriend.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Can't wait for her to try and slyly get him in thr background of a picture, because you know that no man is publicly being shown with Miss Trunchbull

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Gosh. Imagine being desperate enough to travel to another country for a bang with a random.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.