Emma Tamsin Hill #8 Relaunching Allbody before it dies,using money Daddy supplies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we actually deep how pathetic it is that she’s flown to another country, made all these unnecessary expenses, just to see a fuckbuddy. She was just with another guy at a staycation. I’m all for sexual liberation but I don’t see this as that. It’s not sexual liberation anymore when it has taken over your life and this is pretty much all you do with your time.

Reactions: 19
Can we actually deep how pathetic it is that she’s flown to another country, made all these unnecessary expenses, just to see a fuckbuddy. She was just with another guy at a staycation. I’m all for sexual liberation but I don’t see this as that. It’s not sexual liberation anymore when it has taken over your life and this is pretty much all you do with your time.
Completely agree. What if she flew out to have a threesome with that guy and his girlfriend? 🤢 I just find it a pisstake that she is travelling there knowing damn right they are in a partial lockdown. I know many people, me included haven’t seen my family in almost 3 years because of corona and also work. I bet you around Christmas time she will say something along the lines that she hasn’t relaxed in a while and will take a few weeks off social media loool

Reactions: 10
Honestly couldn't be arsed to drive an hour unless the dick game was impeccable, duck going to another country. What a sad story

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When he was mentioned previously on this thread, I found him somehow. He’s got a face only a mother could love… from what I recall. I can’t remember how I found him.
His name is Dustin Gordon on Instagram. She follows him on there. Imagine if she actually meets up with him to have sex? Knowing damn right he has a whole girlfriend 😐 You can tell whenever she is with a man bc she will post the bare minimum but whenever she’s somewhere with her friends or family she posts every second of her day lmao

Reactions: 8
Mein gott, her world literally revolves around getting any (including taken) dick and food doesn’t it 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Her “coochie meow meow” (as she so-revoltingly calls it) is SUFFOCATING. witch, size up for the sake of not developing thrush!
she has multiple partner hitting it raw... last thing she needs to worry about down there is thrush 🤣

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She doesn’t realise how her weight is affecting her life. She’s uploaded snaps of things she wishes she could do like climb those steps, we know she took the lift. Like skate in that rink, we know she just took a pic and walked on by. She’s just going into good places and getting fatter by the looks of it. She looks like she’s finally getting to the point where she’s too fat to fit in. It’s sad to see. I bet her flight over was horrendous and rather than being honest with her following, she’ll pretend like she’s having the best time of her life. Lol.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.