Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Point proven as it has continually been pointed out she is inclusive of all bodies… unless you’re XS
Maybe if she spent more time on her business and less time shaming men who reject her she'd be able to make her brand more inclusive

Reactions: 10
Camel toe much! Why wear such a light pair of trousers? It's like she wants to look like tit!
Screenshot_20210814-102345_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
What the actual duck was she wearing? That top looks like it was made out of duck tape.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s revolting 🤢 and sashaying around as if she’s J Lo at the height of her love don’t cost a thing in a knickers on the beach days 😭😭😭 she’s so deluded

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The trousers are so much worse than the top. Even some properly fitted white jeans would have looked better than bog beige hideous

Reactions: 7
Okay people, I have managed to overcome my imposter syndrome to make a new thread. If anyone needs me I will be crying on a zoom therapy session because of the trauma of it all ✌🏼

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.