Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she would have probably produced a whole vlog, 20 stories telling about her past trauma and how men are bad bad bad.. and a brand new (but with food stains,obvs) All Body sweatshirt saying "men ain't tit"
At this point does she even remember that she has allbody or is she too busy continuously eating with her house mate and taking mini breaks!

Reactions: 14
At this point does she even remember that she has allbody or is she too busy continuously eating with her house mate and taking mini breaks!
I was thinking that. She really fucked up this opportunity with AllBody. She could’ve created such nice dresses, trousers, tops etc and target certain areas that fast fashion brand don’t do. Like a range for tall plus sized women, a range for women with large breasts, big tummies etc. And only create up to 200 pieces to see how the sales are and then grow from there. But nah she chose the lazy way out. You wouldn’t even know that she was running a business how little she does for it. I know people that sacrificed their personal life and worked 24/7 for a while to build up their business

• Heart
Reactions: 15
tbh i never say say trousers, to me they’re a specific type of pant lol
late to this, am northern and trousers and pants are different things to me too 😂 trousers are like formal attire pants are pants casj

she is sooooo needy. must be a nightmare to date...
i was thinking this no wonder she’s having a hard time finding a partner she’s too beggy. I ignored my partner for a month cus he was boring when we first started texting and some coincidence made us be in the same place at the same time (not where either of us lived) she needs to chill and just take time to herself

View attachment 706505View attachment 706506

Swear to god she gives my eyes their daily exercise because every time I watch her story I do a major eye roll 🙄

Calling someone out for being a snake. Like they care. If you’re such a boss ass don’t need anyone witch then just block them 😂 plus I don’t know the context of her dating life but on what grounds can she call anyone a snake!

ETA: does it look like she has been crying 👀
my heads blagged

Reactions: 4
Tell me if I'm wrong, but the "eating with her housemate" seems to be affecting her housemates physical appearance. Not shaming just an observation

Reactions: 7
920E5BB1-A0B9-42E8-9606-7C0EABB88F8D.jpeg
AE898B5B-3475-438B-906C-291525A697D5.jpeg

Soooo… she called him out on being dry at texting which is cringe and now she is asking him to go on a date. I mean there is nothing wrong with girls asking lads to go on a date but that coupled with his apparent disinterest in messaging… I mean we could all see that she was going to be let down. Pinged by the NHS app, good excuse ‘train bae’ 😂😂😂

on a separate note why are her clothes always so bobbly!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 708507View attachment 708508

Soooo… she called him out on being dry at texting which is cringe and now she is asking him to go on a date. I mean there is nothing wrong with girls asking lads to go on a date but that coupled with his apparent disinterest in messaging… I mean we could all see that she was going to be let down. Pinged by the NHS app, good excuse ‘train bae’ 😂😂😂

on a separate note why are her clothes always so bobbly!
She should be careful suggesting that people lie about being pinged because she might give some of her followers ideas to use being pinged as an excuse when it's there to save lives.

In reality she needs to learn that people don't want to be announced online to thousands of people before they've even met. Is it not the individual persons choice in her eyes. She's very passive aggressive

Reactions: 3
She should be careful suggesting that people lie about being pinged because she might give some of her followers ideas to use being pinged as an excuse when it's there to save lives.

In reality she needs to learn that people don't want to be announced online to thousands of people before they've even met. Is it not the individual persons choice in her eyes. She's very passive aggressive
I mean that was my take on it. I think she was taking his reasoning at face value and saying the NHS has cock blocked her. Like honey if he wanted to see you he would arrange to meet you after his isolation has ended 😂

She said that he doesn’t follow her on Instagram but still like you say it’s weird that she is making such a big deal out of a few messages. Comes across like she rarely gets any attention.

Reactions: 10
I mean that was my take on it. I think she was taking his reasoning at face value and saying the NHS has cock blocked her. Like honey if he wanted to see you he would arrange to meet you after his isolation has ended 😂

She said that he doesn’t follow her on Instagram but still like you say it’s weird that she is making such a big deal out of a few messages. Comes across like she rarely gets any attention.
even though she hasn’t shut the duck up about him she hasn’t described what he looks like has she?

idk in my head i feel like she’d go for a girl that’s massive like her but not a guy, for some reason i think the men that are into her are feeders, average sized or smaller

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tell me if I'm wrong, but the "eating with her housemate" seems to be affecting her housemates physical appearance. Not shaming just an observation
Yep I said this to! Shes getting bigger and the way she was out of breath in the latest vlog when they where doing the silly walk they have seen on the olympics is very concerning not like she went far

Reactions: 3
View attachment 708630Dare I say it, she looks nice in clothes that fit her???
It's amazing how good she looks in clothes that flatter a bigger shape. The problem with the bodi pos movement is that they say why should fat people wear clothes that flatter them and they should wear.whatever they want. That's fine but that's also half the reason our em looks bleeping ridiculous most the time. I'm a fat person and I like.to.wesr things that flatter me. Not necessarily cover me up or are shapeless but flattering.

Reactions: 11
This is actually ridiculous. She’s openly admitting that she has neglected her business because she felt “imposter syndrome” and shame about it? Most people feel imposter syndrome, the difference is they don’t have the privilege of being bank rolled by their parents when they can’t be arsed and want a break from the hard work. She is so entitled, self obsessed and lazy, I honestly hope that her business fails. She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror because she is becoming more repulsive and infuriating by the day. Im honestly fuming at this message, this whole “I’m vulnerable, give me attention, feel sorry for me” vibe isn’t it.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This is actually ridiculous. She’s openly admitting that she has neglected her business because she felt “imposter syndrome” and shame about it? Most people feel imposter syndrome, the difference is they don’t have the privilege of being bank rolled by their parents when they can’t be arsed and want a break from the hard work. She is so entitled, self obsessed and lazy, I honestly hope that her business fails. She needs to take a long hard look in the mirror because she is becoming more repulsive and infuriating by the day. Im honestly fuming at this message, this whole “I’m vulnerable, give me attention, feel sorry for me” vibe isn’t it.
I just came here to post this… she really do be reading here too still. Considering we were talking about this exact topic last night 🙄

Reactions: 15
So she has imposter syndrome and instead of pulling her socks up and working hard (well relatively hard this is Emma we are talking about) to prove it to herself and others that she is good enough instead she moves to Manchester, takes some mini breaks and just generally dicks around for months on end then comes back wanting sympathy. No. All body is a flop because she doesn’t give a tit about it, she hasn’t had to work hard and give her all to start her company therefore she takes it for granted. As soon as she moved to Manchester and doesn’t have Alice, her mum and her dad to all baby her and help out with the work she fucks it off.

Imposter syndrome is a buzz word that she is now choosing to use so she can’t be held accountable for her laziness and unprofessionalism.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So she has imposter syndrome and instead of pulling her socks up and working hard (well relatively hard this is Emma we are talking about) to prove it to herself and others that she is good enough instead she moves to Manchester, takes some mini breaks and just generally dicks around for months on end then comes back wanting sympathy. No. All body is a flop because she doesn’t give a tit about it, she hasn’t had to work hard and give her all to start her company therefore she takes it for granted. As soon as she moved to Manchester and doesn’t have Alice, her mum and her dad to all baby her and help out with the work she fucks it off.

Imposter syndrome is a buzz word that she is now choosing to use so she can’t be held accountable for her laziness and unprofessionalism.
Also , if she didn’t have the platform she has, her merch ah sorry business wouldn’t have had any sales whatsoever. It’s literally fans that are buying her stuff. Look at gymshark for example. I remember before they really started making a lot of money, every single youtuber and their nan was sponsored by it. And that’s how you get that exposure and sales in. But nah let her sell overpriced Poundland Christmas and Valentine’s Day boxes

Reactions: 11
No no, she didn't start a business to "make people feel better about themselves", she started a business to make money.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
No no, she didn't start a business to "make people feel better about themselves", she started a business to make money.
Point proven as it has continually been pointed out she is inclusive of all bodies… unless you’re XS

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.