Emma tamsin hill #6 Can’t be a shy girl, better be a bi girl

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread 😂😂

Begging for texts queen of sex our northern lass still fat n vexed

• Haha
Reactions: 19
i hope this train guy actually finds her instagram so he can get out of dodge

imagine being talked about to 100k people by a woman you barely know, showcasing private messages, sounding like a 13 year old girl

it’s bleeping weird, she’s a grown woman

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Iv not been a consistent watcher I seen her do a few hauls a few years ago she keeps coming up on my Instagram I’m gonna have to unfollow she’s so obnoxious and self obsessed

Reactions: 4
A8181E94-F3D7-41DB-B289-0270B4376FCE.jpeg
02EEB645-7E4D-4136-AB9C-29C4D4012856.jpeg

Swear to god she gives my eyes their daily exercise because every time I watch her story I do a major eye roll 🙄

Calling someone out for being a snake. Like they care. If you’re such a boss ass don’t need anyone witch then just block them 😂 plus I don’t know the context of her dating life but on what grounds can she call anyone a snake!

ETA: does it look like she has been crying 👀

Reactions: 11
View attachment 706505View attachment 706506

Swear to god she gives my eyes their daily exercise because every time I watch her story I do a major eye roll 🙄

Calling someone out for being a snake. Like they care. If you’re such a boss ass don’t need anyone witch then just block them 😂 plus I don’t know the context of her dating life but on what grounds can she call anyone a snake!

Such a grim looking face and hair all the time.

Reactions: 1
View attachment 706505View attachment 706506

let a man call her a snake and she would be on skype to that councillor within seconds claiming emotional abuse

• Haha
Reactions: 16
"member of the roster" - is she implying she has multiple people that are willing to date her? What kid of underground fetish society is this because I'm curious

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
If she was talking to a man with ten girls on the go she would be ranting all sorts of negative tit about him! But it’s ok for her to do it.

I can imagine she laps up any attention to be honest: look at the train guy!
Honestly its giving DESPERATE.

The fact a man merely stated he looked like his ex (could have been bants about her size and looking like a slob tbh) and she had her mate run over with her number says it all. I bet if a guy accidentally looks her way, she automatically assumes its because he wants her. Sad really.

Reactions: 10
A67CC2AB-12D4-4DD0-A2A1-C9951B9E7216.png

sorry nah she can duck right off how is she acting coy now after airing the whole situation and practically begging for people to be interested??? bleeping winds me up lol

Reactions: 18
ugh she is so annoying...
of course she got 10 men after her (but strangely didn't mention girls? she is not bi anymore?).
of course everyone wants to know her story.
of course every man is in love with her.

she might as well put up a sign behind her with a big arrow saying GIVE ME ATTENTION !!!! 😒

she remind me of teenager girls "omg the guy in Sainsburys looked at me while I was out shopping with my mum, he must want me" "omg Charlie in 3rd form ask me for a pen, but I know he did it because he is in love"
same vibes....but our Emma is a grown woman and, while it'a completely normal with a teenager, it is really sad/pathetic this behaviour in a grown woman..

Reactions: 9
apparently 10 men on the go, one of them has to have her on instagram

imagine seeing you’re one of 10 people this beluga is chatting to

now imagine if this was a man and emma found out she was one of 10 girls…

i really do hate this witch

• Haha
Reactions: 15
apparently 10 men on the go, one of them has to have her on instagram

imagine seeing you’re one of 10 people this beluga is chatting to

now imagine if this was a man and emma found out she was one of 10 girls…

i really do hate this witch
she would have probably produced a whole vlog, 20 stories telling about her past trauma and how men are bad bad bad.. and a brand new (but with food stains,obvs) All Body sweatshirt saying "men ain't tit"

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.