Emma Tamsin Hill #2 Chippy bun, flattest bum, put your tongue away hun

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker! I wanted to say how damaging the lying about clothing sizes is in my own experience really. So I've gained a fair amount of weight the past 2 years, and I'm a size 20/22 now and when I look in the mirror I feel like I look nowhere near as big as Emma is, but then we're the same height and almost the same size so it really damaged my confidence and made me rethink about how I look which led to some pretty nasty feelings. I couldn't care less if she was a size 10, 20 or 30, but what I do care about is how it will make others perceive themselves I guess? I hope that makes sense lol

Reactions: 14
I completely agree with you, I'm in a similar situation, almost as tall as Emma and a 20/22, but nowhere near her size. I wish she would just own it rather than lying.

Reactions: 11
Lying about her size will make women who are above a 24/26 feel like it is something to lie about.
I think the same goes for lying about how active she is and how little she eats. She is sending out a damaging message but she doesn’t give a shite as long as she keeps somehow getting promo work!

Reactions: 5
Not sure where the thread is about sammie, but I have heard through someone at my work something went on with her ex boyfriend. And now she is in Jamaica with her new boyfriend, not sure of details but I will investigate for you lot

Reactions: 6

Oh dear! What happened to the social media break? She has been more active in the last 2 days than she normally is all year.

Reactions: 11
It’s the selling items that have been #gifted for me though
Is this legal in the UK? Surely morally she should at least be attempting to donate proceeds etc? Brands who gift would surely not be happy with her reselling promotional items ???

Reactions: 10
I'm sorry but who on earth would buy a bikini she has worn I bet it was never washed after this photo
I think I just threw up a little in my mouth. I have NEVER seen anyone sell a bikini that they had on usually it’s just on the bed or something and a picture from the website next to it. I don’t care if it’s washed or if she is wearing underwear underneath (which she isn’t) but this is just nasty as fuck. I mean if you buy a bikini in a shop and take that protective piece off, you cannot return it. I am disgusted that someone would even buy it man

Reactions: 13
Not sure where the thread is about sammie, but I have heard through someone at my work something went on with her ex boyfriend. And now she is in Jamaica with her new boyfriend, not sure of details but I will investigate for you lot
Can’t wait for this thread. This girl is what made me realise Emma is the worst kind of virtue signaller. How can you be friends with someone who caricatures black woman so blatantly??

Emma’s accent is so funny, I live in Hackney & she sounds so crazy trying to imitate everything from here but girl doesn’t know one person actually from here. People would laugh out loud if she actually tried to spend time here & speak like that.

Reactions: 9
I'm sorry but who on earth would buy a bikini she has worn I bet it was never washed after this photo
Hey guys, I’ve wandered in here from tattle’s home page - I’m thinking the only people that would buy a bikini like that are the same sort of people that bid on the “well worn” stuff on eBay

Reactions: 7
Hey guys, I’ve wandered in here from tattle’s home page - I’m thinking the only people that would buy a bikini like that are the same sort of people that bid on the “well worn” stuff on eBay
Should be advertised as a well worn parachute not bikini bottoms

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.