Emma Tamsin Hill #10 New Year and still as lazy. Daddy paying the bills. He must be crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 2555696

Countdown is on, wonder how long this one will last
Not enough eye roles and face palms emojis on the Internet for this. 🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄🤦‍♀️🙄
---
Also, anyone watching this vlog? Her dad has just admitted he doesn't breathe very well so he's glad their pub crawl in the breweries isn't long and he can just go across the road to the next one. Yet he's happy to drink high quantities of alcohol and eat like Henry VIII? Wow, she never stood a chance being raised by him...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm so jealous of the relationship she has with her parents (the Dad in particular) I had a tit relationship with mine and they just didn't give a tit about me. I really wished I'd have been lucky enough to have parents like these. We can say what we like about Emma - but her parents are really bleeping good to her. Probably why she's spoiled now though.

Reactions: 13
I'm so jealous of the relationship she has with her parents (the Dad in particular) I had a tit relationship with mine and they just didn't give a tit about me. I really wished I'd have been lucky enough to have parents like these. We can say what we like about Emma - but her parents are really bleeping good to her. Probably why she's spoiled now though.
I'm sorry about your relationship with your parents angel ♥
Please don't think that just because her dad throws money at her it means they have a good relationship - I'm adopted, and my biological father used to think he was a 'good dad' as he was sending me money to spend, and take me out shopping; I'm now nearly 25 and since I was 18 and he gave me a small lump of cash he hasn't made a single effort with me since as I said I didn't want his money😂
It's all about the relationships you make as you grow up, blood means nothing sometimes x

Reactions: 11
there is good parenting and then there is TOO good, becoming bad..

they have spoiled her rotten, paying her flat, her car, her holidays, her business and never "forced" her to have to maintain the business and work hard to keep it afloat because it was never her money,so she didn't really care if the business is lost... the parents continue to pay for whatever she wants to do.
they made her into a spoiled brat who has no works ethic and would not survive one day without daddy money, it is actually sad ..

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I wouldn’t call it good parenting to spoil your child so much that they are incapable of living independently or having a work ethic that allows them to function as an adult. They’ve placed her on a pedestal and she adds to that by living in a bubble of hangers on who spend her dad’s money, never say no or tell her any tough love truths.

Reactions: 6
Never understand this narrative of her dad paying for everything for her, I’m sure he’s helped her in places but do you guys not realise how much they make from YouTube/Insta/tiktok/sponsors/affiliates etc.? I think she’s probably quite comfortable. I have a friend who has a gaming channel with around the same number of subs, 58k Insta followers which is half Emma’s, and he lives quite comfortably to the point he gave up his law career because it pays better. I’ll never agree with how much some of these people get for such lazy content tho and the fake narrative that they push that their life is so hard. That’s what irks me most about Emma, making to do lists with things like “wash hair”??? They need a reality check

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.