Emma Tamsin Hill #10 New Year and still as lazy. Daddy paying the bills. He must be crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor guy!

Also, i thought her flat was 2bed, but it look like 3bed then, unless the office doesnt count?
It looks like a 3 bed penthouse? She has a bedroom, a spare bedroom and an office/content room. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong 😑

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It looks like a 3 bed penthouse? She has a bedroom, a spare bedroom and an office/content room. I’m sure someone will correct me if I’m wrong 😑
Yeh you’re right. I remember her saying she was paying most of the rent when her former flatmate was there, as the flatmate only had one room but Emma was occupying 2 bedrooms.

Reactions: 5
Yeh you’re right. I remember her saying she was paying most of the rent when her former flatmate was there, as the flatmate only had one room but Emma was occupying 2 bedrooms.
sorry for the correction: DADDY was paying 🌝🌝🌝

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He must have been desperate for a place to stay unless she is letting him stay there for free! He will soon hot foot it when he sees her controlling ways every other roommate has.

Reactions: 6
I don’t get why she has/ needs a lodger if her and her family are “wealthy” make it make sense? I live on my own in a 2 bed and I’d honestly rather die than have a stranger / lodger to share this place with. NO WAY
She’s lonely IMO. All these girls to go out with, all the social media followers, and I bet nobody wants to hang out with her day-to-day.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.