Emma Tamsin Hill #10 New Year and still as lazy. Daddy paying the bills. He must be crazy!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4906.jpeg
IMG_4905.jpeg

Chefs table at northcote, michelin star restaurant, on a Friday night. That must have cost a bob or two.
And she rocks up wearing what looks like pyjamas!
They also appeared to have gone back in a private bus 🙄

Reactions: 8
That colour suits her. Tbh no one wants a larger food blogger - look at the food bloggera ytubers and tiktokers the popular ones (who make money) are slim. When she was showing going round Manchester with her parents when the wine was poured all you could see were their stomachs which isn’t a good look.

Reactions: 2
I know this is an Emma thread but can we talk about Claira making her entire personality that she doesn't have sex, then suddenly turning around and saying she had a miscarriage? I think that is terribly sad, but it's made me not trust a word she says, which is a weird position to put yourself in in her line of work.

In other news, I cannot believe Emma wore that outfit to a michelin starred restaurant. And JESUS the size of her parents. terrifying.

Reactions: 6
She got a taxi to the train station I doubt it will be far from her flat plus there’s tons of trams in Manchester. She must blow through the bank of dad.

Reactions: 1
Anyone else think her hair looked terrible even after the stylist had used the Dyson airwrap on her? It looked rubbish.

Reactions: 3
Anyone else think her hair looked terrible even after the stylist had used the Dyson airwrap on her? It looked rubbish.
Glad she finally admitted that her hair is thin and flat, rather than trying to claim it’s thick and curly!

Reactions: 11
She got a taxi to the train station I doubt it will be far from her flat plus there’s tons of trams in Manchester. She must blow through the bank of dad.
From where she lives victoria and picadillay are close to her. You can literally walk around manchester city centre in about 30 mins, must be a 10-15 minute walk at most from her flat to either station. Trams take you literally there much cheaper than a taxi!

• Heart
IMG_4964.jpeg
IMG_4965.jpeg

The absolute worst advert for the Dyson airwrap.
That hair is flatter than her ass!

Also I’m sure she is meant to be blonde not ginger. Spend some of daddy’s money on silver shampoo please 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
This is progress, next step buying knickers that cover her flat bum because those high cut high waist knickers do nothing for you if you have less of a bunda and more of squashed loaf of value bread.

Reactions: 4
She doesn’t look impressed with the final result. Her hair has really thinned over the past few years. Does putting on that much weight affect hormones in that way?

Reactions: 5
New thread name idea: Emma is all about getting the d**k, her desperate behaviour is giving the biggest ick!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
The pic showing her mum sitting at the table. Why are her legs like that 🫣 she’s sat like a fat toad if you made it sit on a chair

• Haha
Reactions: 11
IMG_8219.jpeg

This should be a wake up call to Emma, her mum can't even sit with her legs together they are spread so far apart!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
From where she lives victoria and picadillay are close to her. You can literally walk around manchester city centre in about 30 mins, must be a 10-15 minute walk at most from her flat to either station. Trams take you literally there much cheaper than a taxi!
Laziness I wonder if she’s out and about round Manc for the Xmas markets.. I know I will be!!
---
She doesn’t look impressed with the final result. Her hair has really thinned over the past few years. Does putting on that much weight affect hormones in that way?
Lack of vitamins, hair care, hormones just to name a few . A lot of people are being diagnosed with PCOS lately has anyone else noticed?

Laziness I wonder if she’s out and about round Manc for the Xmas markets.. I know I will be!!
---

Lack of vitamins, hair care, hormones just to name a few . A lot of people are being diagnosed with PCOS lately has anyone else noticed?
Yes! Me and my mum was having a chat as my mum said when she was much younger PCOS was not a thing.. if anything it was carrying too much weight that messed with hormones on a woman and that in turned caused a woman to get what we know today as PCOS. This was years ago and technology has advanced but it is quite interesting how it seems to be on the rise now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.