Emma Mcvey

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a choking hazard to feed them half laying down in a bouncer. Also sitting up with minimal support is one of the milestones recommended before a baby is ready to wean which is probably why people moan at her for it. I know she's introducing solids early because of reflux though so if her baby can't sit there's not much she can do, but people are going off what the majority of babies should be doing.

I've had to unfollow her recently. I started following her just after she announced she was pregnant with their daughter and didn't mind her but the constant moaning was getting to me and I feel like all she does is advertise her kids like it's an insta show. There's nothing 'real' about her.
I went back and looked at the feeding post and can see what you mean now. My child was a bit older and able to sit up in the bouncer. It was the nasty responses in the comments that got me. I unfollowed as well but covid boredom got me looking at her page again. She is just so nasty. Her response to people asking why she doesn’t clean herself is just so sarcastic. Someone said it above but she wouldn’t get so much trolling if she didn’t keep biting back.

Ads again without declaring it 🙄
Yes anti cellulite leggings. She really will just post anything as long as she is getting paid.

Gawd she is tiresome. Both of them are at home so why couldn’t one of them bleeping clean their own house? All she does it complain, they have a park for a back garden. So much stuff to entertain the kids with. She goes on about how she can’t put Primrose down, yep! Like 85% of babies. Put her in the sling, Chester with Gary and clean the house! It’s not even dirty.
She just wants a free deep clean. I’m surprised Gary hasn’t left her yet, her constantly moaning must drive him crazy!

Reactions: 5
The biting back about the 'clean it yourself' comments annoyed me too. Why has that bothered her so much? She can afford to get it cleaned so she is going to. There's nothing to be ashamed of! I have a cleaner, people have made several sarcastic comments about me having to clean my own house for once during lockdown, I just laughed along and said 'well now, I can hardly be expected to clean my own loo can I!' She lets this stuff get to her far too much. She should probably take a bit of a break from social media but I suspect they need it to keep the money coming in.

Reactions: 4
The biting back about the 'clean it yourself' comments annoyed me too. Why has that bothered her so much? She can afford to get it cleaned so she is going to. There's nothing to be ashamed of! I have a cleaner, people have made several sarcastic comments about me having to clean my own house for once during lockdown, I just laughed along and said 'well now, I can hardly be expected to clean my own loo can I!' She lets this stuff get to her far too much. She should probably take a bit of a break from social media but I suspect they need it to keep the money coming in.
Can’t believe brands pay her money to pose in front of the mirror. I don’t expect she makes much from her links?

She’s a mess. I don’t believe they kids are as sick as she makes out. She’s a hypochondriac defo. Always saying she’s not wel aswell

Reactions: 9
My bug bear with this lady is that she promotes products that are junk! Recent example being a pair of air pods!! Do not buy the Arkencia air pods they are junk. I googled them and they are absolute crap. I wish I’d screenshotted the story because then I could have reported her to ASA.

Didn’t she recently ask for recommendations for fresh food? Declaring that she doesn’t want a freebie, look at her now- free fresh food delivered!

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she recently ask for recommendations for fresh food? Declaring that she doesn’t want a freebie, look at her now- free fresh food delivered!
Yes, asking about hayfever medication for her daughter? Is it really so hard to work out that exists for babies. It exists for babies. Was she hoping to get someone to drop it for free?

I know she’s defo got that illness that makes u believe that ur kids aren’t well
munchesuan by proxy? I don’t think she’s THAT bad. She’s just a really precious princess. Has no idea what the real world is like, so when she faces difficulties it’s 100% worse than it is

Reactions: 9
Yes, asking about hayfever medication for her daughter? Is it really so hard to work out that exists for babies. It exists for babies. Was she hoping to get someone to drop it for free?
She went to see the doctor, surely they would have prescribed something?
Really makes me sick how grabby they are. She gets sent amazing clothes for her kids. She and Gary can afford to buy it. Yet they both want to accept it all. What do they even do to deserve it? Gary was on a show that purely made him out to be an sti ridden slut. What was Emma doing before popping out kids? I’m sure nothing worthy.
They are the same as talia and Aaron- did anyone see his party? Guests were there. Free food etc completely disobeying the lockdown rules. Makes me angry.
Everyone else hasn’t seen their families for ages, yet they break the rules and also get free tit!

Reactions: 6
I can’t stand her and and her constant woo is me moaning! She’s got Gary at home 24/7 but still can’t find the time to clean or cook. Clothes gifted to the kids left right and centre. I’ve got 4 kids one the same age as primrose and still find the time to do it even with a husband working full time. It’s called life! You just get on with it! Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Chester is a brat who’s never been said no to!

Reactions: 17
I can’t stand her and and her constant woo is me moaning! She’s got Gary at home 24/7 but still can’t find the time to clean or cook. Clothes gifted to the kids left right and centre. I’ve got 4 kids one the same age as primrose and still find the time to do it even with a husband working full time. It’s called life! You just get on with it! Maybe an unpopular opinion but I think Chester is a brat who’s never been said no to!
Exactly! I have three small kids, partner who works full time and I will stay up when the kids are in bed to do the cleaning it’s called being a mum. She’s just lucky Gary has the money to hire a cleaner most normal people don’t have that luxury

Reactions: 4
I think he will struggle when Primrose is older and mobile

Reactions: 1
So glad I found this thread thought it was me who found her annoying! She is constantly moaning and I’m sure she kids to get ill but she is a hypochondriac
I have no idea what she used to do before she met gary she either!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.