Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im sorry but the entitlement. I have to return to full time teaching when my babe is 7 months old. That's the reality of most mums. He will have been in nursery for 4 years by the time he starts school..she's so lucky to have spent any time at home with him. I'm sorry but that's really riled me up.
I know that must make you feel guilty but your son will realise how hard you worked for him when he’s older, and he’ll come on leaps and bounds in nursery! Emma doesn’t realise she’s born.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know that must make you feel guilty but your son will realise how hard you worked for him when he’s older, and he’ll come on leaps and bounds in nursery! Emma doesn’t realise she’s born.
This is why I hate influencers. They make decent, conscientious, hard-working people feel like this. @Toffeebythesea I bet you are ten times the mother she is

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This is why I hate influencers. They make decent, conscientious, hard-working people feel like this. @Toffeebythesea I bet you are ten times the mother she is
You are all so sweet thank you!!! They will never have any idea what it's like for us common folk. But like you said, I'm sure we are ALL far better parents then they'll ever be.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
My son has severe ASD and just started his first year at school. He went to nursery for 2 years before but it weren’t full time and the transition has been hard and ngl I have cried every day when he has because I know he’s crying because he doesn’t understand and the change is out of routine for him. He’s been creeping into my room in the middle of the night and I just let him get in so long as he’s sleeping BUT I wouldn’t literally move into his room because I know it causes more issues than it solves. I know she said Chester has some sensory needs but is this something she’s just decided? I’m surprised she didn’t homeschool him tbh. Poor primrose doesn’t get a look in does she?! I can imagine her ringing the school every 20 minutes and asking them to put Chester on the phone 😂
Think she’s just decided, if he had any formal assessment / diagnosis then I’m sure we would’ve heard all about it with an accompanying reel

Reactions: 6
Definitely seems like Gary should be doing the school runs if it’s as bad as she says it is. Heads gone
My husband had to do all drop offs for over a year because my son would cry to come home if I did them. She's just selfish

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Think she's more gutted that chesters having a good time at school than anything she's crazy

Reactions: 17
Any normal human wouldn’t go. She’s not helping how he feels (if this was true). I bet she wishes to home school him so she doesn’t have to be away from him. Sleeping in the same bed as him now he is at school isn’t right either!!! CRAZY WOMAN. The job I do, I read that this lady slept in the same bed as her daughter until she was 16 (she had to force her to get out…!!!) and the lady has massive relationship problems now, she can’t even have sex with anyone cos of the way her mum has been all throughout her life🙈 it’s fucked her up. Emma will make Chester have deep issues!

Reactions: 4
Any normal human wouldn’t go. She’s not helping how he feels (if this was true). I bet she wishes to home school him so she doesn’t have to be away from him. Sleeping in the same bed as him now he is at school isn’t right either!!! CRAZY WOMAN. The job I do, I read that this lady slept in the same bed as her daughter until she was 16 (she had to force her to get out…!!!) and the lady has massive relationship problems now, she can’t even have sex with anyone cos of the way her mum has been all throughout her life🙈 it’s fucked her up. Emma will make Chester have deep issues!
She is causing him to regress instead of progress it’s very unhealthy.

Reactions: 9
She needs sending to a actual mental hospital because she’s really not okay in the head, she’s setting that kid up for a life of misery

Reactions: 10
My husband had to do all drop offs for over a year because my son would cry to come home if I did them. She's just selfish
My parents did mine for a long time too (husband doesn’t drive) now he loves school and couldn’t give a flying crumpet who takes him. She constantly sets him up to fail I don’t get it!

Reactions: 6
Does he have sensory needs? She's said before he has hasn't she?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She likes to claim that he does….. but if you’ve seen him storm around Grasshoppers like he owns the place, you’d know that it absolutely isn’t the case!
Oh I've seen the little rat in grasshoppers. Pushed my 2 year old over. He's horribly behaved. No kid with sensory issues would have an issue there. That's why I questioned it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh I've seen the little rat in grasshoppers. Pushed my 2 year old over. He's horribly behaved. No kid with sensory issues would have an issue there. That's why I questioned it.
This doesn't surprise me one bit! Bet you were raging. She needs to Google what struggling with sensory processing looks like.

Reactions: 2

She has said he hates loud noises… but then shows him running around parties/playcentres etc where there’s constant loud noises.

She contradicts herself all the time, If anything he’s a brat and it’s down to her parenting.

She just hates him being anywhere but with her, I’ve never known a family where the mother does everything with the son and the dad does seperate stuff with the daughter? It’s strange.

Reactions: 12
Chesta is one those kids that runs around with a toy sword jabbing at the air and trying to hit anyone within a 2 mile radius. Or showing off his 'kung fu skills" With Emma running after him wiping the snot from his face

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.