Emma Mcvey #7 It’s 2022, Emma by name munchausens by proxy thread no2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unknown at moment they have just confirmed he will be requires surgeries etc but not confirmed why at this time 🙁

What’s wrong with Talias child? You’re not horrible, I 100% agree that Emma wishes it was her! She thrives off of illnesses 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 5
He said the only reason they booked Ryanair was because it was the only flight going out of wherever they lived? If its gifted aren't they meant to declare from the start
Nah that's a lie... arousn the time they went there were tui and jet 2 flights from Leeds and Manchester. Maybe Emma's bled him dry.

Reactions: 3
Nah that's a lie... arousn the time they went there were tui and jet 2 flights from Leeds and Manchester. Maybe Emma's bled him dry.
Also why couldn't they go from Manchester, or Doncaster, both of which are probably quicker for them to get to than Leeds Bradford.

Reactions: 2
They live 5 mins from me and Manchester and Doncaster are much easier. Even east Midlands is easier cos its all motorway aha. Gotta go where the freebie is haha

I think it’s gifted too.. after the Ibiza holiday Gaz said it was there last holiday before Chesta starts school and Emma has surgery…
So where did this holiday appear from??

So has Emma postponed the life changing surgery yet again 🙄🙄 .. like she said she postponed it for the wedding.. xmas.. summer.. and the school holidays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

5B2E85FC-2B61-494C-A169-BB5F265DBFD9.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think it’s gifted too.. after the Ibiza holiday Gaz said it was there last holiday before Chesta starts school and Emma has surgery…
So where did this holiday appear from??

So has Emma postponed the life changing surgery yet again 🙄🙄 .. like she said she postponed it for the wedding.. xmas.. summer.. and the school holidays 🤣🤣🤣🤣

View attachment 1530852
so primrose wasn’t in ibiza a few weeks back or did I imagine the whole thing 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Yeah Prim was in Ibiza.. That picture is from there Ibiza holiday not the one there on now, sorry if I confused you 🤣🤣🤣
ah sorry I thought you meant this was a new post… I had to stop following the pair of them after I saw more of the white rose than I did when I worked there 🤣

• Haha
I'm gonna say it. As a teacher, Chester is definitely one that I'd be red flagging for behaviour on the first day.

Reactions: 23
Oh little lord Chester is going to be an absolute horror at school and it will all be the teachers fault, they’ve created a monster!!

@Tofino sorry to drag you onto this thread but what’s the page you use re finding influencers followers going up and down that you use on LT thread. Emma has had a serious surge and wanted to investigate 😂

• Haha
I had no idea who these people are but I saw them in the flesh in a local cafe last weekend 🙈

Reactions: 1
Could her kids look any more miserable in her latest post??? Not one pic of them looking remotely happy

Reactions: 4
Why does she cart chesta round like a bloody baby? He’s like half the size of her, must be back breaking 🙃

Reactions: 10
We went to Magic Natura in June which is the resort they are at the water park today. Must have been gifted as I am sure I saw the Inghams post about Robin Hood. We visited Robin Hood and find it far more hectic than Natura plus we liked being able to stroll around the zoo when we liked.

View attachment 1534714
surely she’s photoshopped chestaaaas tan here??? 🤣 that looks awful, devil oompa loompa
Shes definitely going to be that parent who carries her child into his classroom.

(Of course this is completely understandable for SEN children or children who are having a tough morning, i dont want to come off as offensive, you know what I mean)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.