Emma McVey #5 Justice for Primrose

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma's ill. Maybe she was having a bad weekend and it's just easier to take one child swimming at a time? I know my local pool is really busy and it's much easier to only take the one child than having the two there, especially when one is so small and they will be at different swimming levels.
when isn’t emma or the kids ill?🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Emma's ill. Maybe she was having a bad weekend and it's just easier to take one child swimming at a time? I know my local pool is really busy and it's much easier to only take the one child than having the two there, especially when one is so small and they will be at different swimming levels.
Its not just the swimming tho it's obvious Emma favours chestaaa

Reactions: 8
Well I asked how was she going to hide her #aff links now swipe ups were gone & She’s only gone & done it! Bravo Emma! 👏🏻 🙄

Tap here for the ASA complaint form….

Reactions: 6
If you as a parent can’t handle both kids at the same time then you should of stuck with one kid. It’s so so so bizarre how Gary or Emma can’t have both kids on their own. They aren’t that hard 🤔😑 seriously they need to grow the duck up and parent BOTH kids.

Reactions: 16
I’m pretty sure swimming has a ratio of 1 adult to 1 child when under 5 so it’s fair enough he didn’t take them both at the same time on his own. However I have no logical explanation for any of the other absurd things they do

When Emma was posting videos of Prim talking and one of the things she said was “Where’s Chester” - bet she asks Gaz that a lot!!

Reactions: 9
I’m pretty sure swimming has a ratio of 1 adult to 1 child when under 5 so it’s fair enough he didn’t take them both at the same time on his own. However I have no logical explanation for any of the other absurd things they do

When Emma was posting videos of Prim talking and one of the things she said was “Where’s Chester” - bet she asks Gaz that a lot!!
Isn’t that for children that have a disability? And it’s 1 adult per 2 children normally, otherwise how would any person in the world who has kids and a working other half go swimming?

Reactions: 10
Isn’t that for children that have a disability? And it’s 1 adult per 2 children normally, otherwise how would any person in the world who has kids and a working other half go swimming?
It’s true for quite a few swimming baths round here (I live 10 mins from them) I have twins and unless my partner is with me I can’t take them together 👎🏻

Reactions: 8
If you as a parent can’t handle both kids at the same time then you should of stuck with one kid. It’s so so so bizarre how Gary or Emma can’t have both kids on their own. They aren’t that hard 🤔😑 seriously they need to grow the duck up and parent BOTH kids.
With swimming, i know my pool will only let one under 10 year old per adult. But surely they can ask a family member or friend, or both take them swimming

Reactions: 1
No it’s any under 5s, every pool I’ve taken my son to (Yorkshire) has worked by this ratio so I thought it was normal. To be honest I wouldn’t want to take a 3 year old and a 1 year old swimming on my own, it’s stressful enough with just the 3 year old 😂

Reactions: 6
With swimming, i know my pool will only let one under 10 year old per adult. But surely they can ask a family member or friend, or both take them swimming
it’s not as if they’ve got jobs isit lol. They literally have 7 days a week to both take them 🤣

Reactions: 4
I just couldn't do that to one of my kids what the duck is wrong with her surely we are not the only ones who see how abnormal it is

It's not abnormal though is it? Considering the ratio needed? And some people have commented saying they wouldn't take two kids swimming alone either.

He has taken them both seperately so they both got to go. Seems fine to me.

It's not abnormal though is it? Considering the ratio needed? And some people have commented saying they wouldn't take two kids swimming alone either.

are you Emma ? cause almost everytime you put on the thread you're defending her , yet always in the Charlotte Crosby thread slagging charlotte off 😂

it is abnormal for one parent to get up with one kid and another the other one, maybe not so much if they swapped it round but poor Primrose will end up with no relationship with her mother if all the time only Gary takes her out places and gets up with her.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 61
are you Emma ? cause almost everytime you put on the thread you're defending her , yet always in the Charlotte Crosby thread slagging charlotte off 😂

it is abnormal for one parent to get up with one kid and another the other one, maybe not so much if they swapped it round but poor Primrose will end up with no relationship with her mother if all the time only Gary takes her out places and gets up with her.
I was just about to say the same thing about the Charlotte threads 😭 definitely a friend of Emma’s

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Seriously? If it was just the swimming thing then yeah but for a few threads this favouritism thing has been spoken about not like we seen them swimming separately once and thought yeah damn Emma must prefer chestaaaa.🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Lol, that’s news to me, our pool is 1 adult to 2 kids under 8. I took my two swimming last week. But then again my husband works and I don’t have a severely traumatised ptsd child who has to go on every slide

• Haha
Reactions: 21

100% Emma or a friend of hers. So boring reading her comments tbh, make a rave thread if you love her so much x

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

Omg it's not just the swimming that were picking the issue with tho is it chesta is obviously favoured and gets to do all the activities while poor prim is dropped off at grandads why did they have prim if they were just gonna put all the effort and favour in with lord chestaaa who's a spoilt brat

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.