Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Cause she has no other content. A few insta ppl do it to create content when they've f all else and it increases engagement with their page.
Absolute joke finding out peoples business for their own benefit. Best about it people are dumb enough to tell her and I bet she laughs about them

Reactions: 1

nothanks91

VIP Member
I don’t follow closely but has she been keeping up the weight loss posts she started doing Jan? I guess she might have just been eating healthier for the baby in the past few months but I thought she was losing weight rapidly recently?
I didn’t hear her mention updates lately but she looks great and lost loads of weight by the looks of it

Kilingtime

VIP Member
She is tiny. And far slimmer irl than she appears online. I think that pic is an unfortunate angle.
I'm always shocked how she appears in her posts/stories. I'm 5ft 2 and taller than her.

Lmcl2020

God I wouldn’t want to be the last aesthetic practitioner she went to giving off about her lip filler 🤪 they won’t be sharing that story

Gorbs

Chatty Member
Merciful Jesus the eyebrows. Why anyone thinks they're good looking is beyond me, but to be a makeup artist and think you look sexy with those things is just shameful.