Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didn’t know this!! I had to ask a family member to do a drive-by delivery instead and I felt so bad 😂
I think cos its got such a flimsy reputation no one even thinks of checking 😂 but they do fridge stuff and veg too. Aw don't feel bad, desperate times call for desperate measures!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Long time lurker and now not the biggest fan of Emma because of her atrocious work ethic and laziness (genuinely got to a point where I felt like she influenced me to not give a tit about anything).

I can’t stay quiet anymore because for someone that prides herself on her eating/cooking/food related content I can’t even begin to list the absolutely foul things she does in her kitchen that drives me up the wall. First of all, every single time that girl prepares sweet potato the sweet potato is bone dry and still has mud on it. So does she wash them?? I’m presuming not. Same with all the other veg and fruit she prepares, never a wet or washed vegetable to be seen. And I refuse to believe this girl cares enough to wash them when she buys them because she’s too disorganised for that. Not only that but also in today’s recycled what I eat in a day video, she smothers pesto on her raw (albeit frozen) cod with a spoon and then dips said spoon back into the pesto pot 🙃 foul
I also winced when she stuck her dirty press ons into the caramel jar and sucked it out of her nail. Ugh gross

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
at this point i'm convinced youtube slow her uploads down on purpose because its the *same bleeping thing* *every single week*! go girl give us absolutely nothing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The nails just make me want to :sick: along with the awkwardly tanned hands - I'm always going to have a weird soft spot for her though even if she's acting questionably

Reactions: 3
It’s actually mental she claims to wear a size 8! She looks tall to me (?) and shes toned and muscular, I’m not sure why she’s claiming to be a size 8. It’s so damaging

Reactions: 7
  • She needs better knives and to learn how to chop fruit and veg
  • Her diet is all a bit slimming worldy to me and the low-calorie foods are full of chemicals
  • She is 100% not a size 8, she's a textbook 12 - maybe a 10 in tops due to vanity sizing....I actually think her figure is great, but it ain't no 8
  • She looks like she needs a really good wash

Reactions: 12
I will say as someone who has had to isolate with no pre-warning (and no food at home as I hadn’t done my food shop) trying to get a food delivery slot at the moment really takes the piss. I don’t see anything wrong with having your food delivered in normal circumstances but as someone who never does, trying to get a single delivery slot sooner than 5 weeks away was ridiculous 😫

Check every evening. Pre-covid I always got deliveries because honestly, the supermarket gave me anxiety even then, now it's just terrible! all of them are blocked out for weeks but I'm still able to get a delivery every fortnight or so by waiting for a slot to open up when someone else cancels. I've found Sainsbury's collection is always available, Asda collection is usually alright (but terrible service!) and I can get a delivery from Tesco one every 2-3 weeks.

Before though when she was clearly a size 18+, she used to claim in hauls that she was 12..

Yeah so I think she's always been someone a bit self conscious about her size and would rather milk the lower end of whatever scale she's on.

It's pretty toxic behaviour imo. Quite damaging to her following, young girls and others

Reactions: 5
You're right, she said she was 12-14 in this. This is the haul with that bikini in:
I’m watching it now and her different personality in sit-down videos is kind of striking. She seems really chilled out and down to earth here, where as it seems for the past year she’s much more focused on smiling a lot and seeming really happy/positive? But it comes off as fake, IMO. I have heard her say in vlogs several times that she wants to be a really positive person - such an exhausting quality if it’s not genuine, IMO 😂 Maybe she dieted away her personality.

Also, she doesn’t seem to carry that much weight in her face, but she looks pretty different, I think. I think she looked so much like Alicia Silverstone face wise in that vid whereas I don’t see it at all now.

Reactions: 7
I believe she’s said before she’s short at 5’4 (maybe 5’3? I just remember her being smaller than me). I had a friend who looked like she should be a size 18 that still fit in size 12 jeans and she was 5’2 and 16 stone.
Sizes always vary however I really don’t believe Emma was 12 - 14 there and she’s definitely not a size 8 now. I’d say she was a large 16, is now a 10 - 12. But she could be like my miracle friend and actually wear a small size even though they look bigger? (Wish I was blessed with that)

Reactions: 4
I'm 5'4. Noone's called me short unless they want to be deliberately condescending.
I've also put on a fair bit of weight in lockdown. I'm about 9 1/2 stone, solidly a size 10, probably a 12 in the smaller stores like H&M.
5'5 is the national average height for a woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
5’4” is the UK average height for a woman, I always thought Emma was slightly taller? Like 5’6”? She also looks like she carry’s weight in not bad places, like her boobs and her bum/thighs? Yes does she have some rolls but she’s not bulging out of her stomach so she was quite lucky before

I'm certain Emma is 5'3, she's mentioned it a few times, but there's no chance she's a size 8, a lot of times in newer hauls her clothes look way too small. Watching that video linked above made me sad, she was such good mid-size rep!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.