Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lack of interaction really grates on me. If it wasn't for those people following her she would be nowhere near where she is now. Even if it was just a click of the like button to acknowledge the comments that would be better than nothing. Other influencers manage it so I don't know why she can't - other than the fact it will interrupt her hectic schedule of stewing apples, excessively working out and talking like a two year old.

Reactions: 11
Does anyone know where her long, beige coat on her Liberty insta post is from? Keep seeing everyone in that at the moment

Pretty sure she’s going to use her losing subscribers while doing vlogmas to excuse her inconsistency. 🙄

Reactions: 1
i wanna make a comment on her video about her hypocrisy of doing a vegan month and then just sacking it off completely after that month but I know she won’t reply so 😤

Captioning her stories lasted long....
three whole stories!!!

Reactions: 2
Those fugly chloe jeans were £215 reduced to £155 😳😳 who the f*** spends that much on a pair of jeans and they're not even nice!!!

Reactions: 4
600 quid on a jumper, she's obviously doing pretty well. I understand about the fast fashion thing but f me that's a ludicrous amount of money 😳

• Wow
Reactions: 9
600 quid on a jumper, she's obviously doing pretty well. I understand about the fast fashion thing but f me that's a ludicrous amount of money 😳
Those damn sheep must've been on a diet consisting of premium champers and caviar for their wool to be worth that much money! Wtaf!

Mind you it makes playing 'spot the pretentious, super privileged c***' far easier....😂😂

Also I apologise to anyone that takes offence to my use of the c bomb but its knocked me sick. £600 on a jumper 🤮

Reactions: 7
It isn't just Emma that does this so it's probably unfair to just write it on her thread but it pisses me right off when influencer's patronisingly tell you what to do with your own money. Like her giving Black Friday spending advice and saying not to 'buy stuff for the sake of it' like c'moooon that's literally your job luv x
And as if people normally, let alone after covid, are toying over whether to buy a £600 jumper on BF or not... I've got bigger worries Emma hun

Reactions: 6
Watching her haul right now. How tone deaf. How many people in her subscribers are really going to be able to go and buy any of this stuff. Seems like a bit of a humble brag to me. She can do what she wants with her money but she must have spent so so much. She must be raking it in.

Reactions: 4
Does anyone know where her long, beige coat on her Liberty insta post is from? Keep seeing everyone in that at the moment
Free People - £80 on ASOS currently!

Totally unrelatable haul 'justified' by sustainability. It doesn't take much research to find how unsustainable brands like Givenchy are - Givenchy - Sustainability Rating - Good On You . All you are doing is lining the pockets of the rich with items like that.
There is one thing going back to eating meat but leather trousers really? Next thing she'll be buying a real fur coat!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I'd be rich if my dad bought me a house too.

In other news, she seems to be growing out the world's wispiest fringe. Thank goodness for that.👋

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Whistle’s boots for walking? I don’t get her, she’s a spender, the way she makes her voice all babyish is one reason why I’ve sort of stopped watching her

Whistle’s boots for walking? I don’t get her, she’s a spender, the way she makes her voice all babyish is one reason why I’ve sort of stopped watching her
I don’t understand how she can afford to spend at the rate she does. I’m a bit of a spender too, but my budget does not allow it 😂 She really must be earning A LOT, or her monthly outgoings are really low or something. I just don’t understand it!

Reactions: 3
I don’t think it’s completely fair to berate her for her Black Friday haul, she doesn’t often do hauls anymore and she doesn’t often buy herself designer items (unlike sophia & cinzia who buy a new prada bag every week 😅)

I do understand why it comes across as tone deaf in the circumstances, but some of her viewers might just like watching hauls (I used to love watching Chanel unboxings when I was 15/16 knowing there was no way I could ever afford to spend £5k on a bag😅) , plus some people will have more disposable income than others (like living at home etc) so may be able to splurge on designer items (not as much as a youtuber would but it’s nice for inspo!) But also, in one of the few comments I’ve seen her reply to in a long time, she mentioned she got the Givenchy jumper for over half that, so the links to the items probably don’t show the prices on Black Friday so wouldn’t of spent as much as appears!

Plus aswell, if she did a Primark haul which is affordable people would come at her for being unsustainable and promoting fast fashion!

I’m not sticking up for her and I do agree with a lot of things said on this thread but as far as hauls/content go she could be a lot worse!

Reactions: 7
I understand 'fast fashion' is typically boohoo, missguided etc but her buying an almost £600 jumper that is SO in your face means that this will just be fast fashion too? Just really expensive fast fashion. She can't wear it loads and loads cos it's such a stand out item. It's not an investment piece like a good quality handbag etc.
I've articulated this badly! But you know what I mean. It's expensive and not a wardrobe staple or an investment.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.