Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
is it just me who doesn’t see the problem with her calling people “subs”? The majority of YouTubers I watch say subscribers/viewers!To me it’s just another word for viewers and people who subscribe to her are subscribers, it would be much worse if she was calling them fans 🤣
I agree that fans would be much worse and I'm not normally one to argue about semantics but like so many people have said it's almost like she doesn't realise that real people watch her cause she doesn't reply to comments, never mentions talking to viewers in dms, and doesn't ask questions on her stories and maybe "subs" came off a bit more dismissive than "subscribers" would've just then

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think her pining after 200k is so needy and juvenile and desperate.. it's actually a bit cringe

Reactions: 7
Well, she got there in the end, the elusive 200k that she so desperately wanted. Number driven Emma. Goal driven Emma. Obsessive Emma. I mean, she did it by doing a giveaway that people had to subscribe to her YouTube channel to win, during December when everyone on IG is doing giveaway, so it’s hardly an honest, hard-working subscriber win but hey, they all do it.

Reactions: 10
Louder! 🗣
Does anyone else think her pining after 200k is so needy and juvenile and desperate.. it's actually a bit cringe
Well, she got there in the end, the elusive 200k that she so desperately wanted. Number driven Emma. Goal driven Emma. Obsessive Emma. I mean, she did it by doing a giveaway that people had to subscribe to her YouTube channel to win, during December when everyone on IG is doing giveaway, so it’s hardly an honest, hard-working subscriber win but hey, they all do it.
Smdh! When I saw the IG post I was like “aahhh here we go. On the road to 200k” when they don’t win, I hope they all unsubscribe.

Reactions: 1
Oh god...

Screenshot_20201218-121237.png

She's one of those who writes "FIRST!" on people's posts/videos... AND she's a Helen Anderson super fan 🤢🤢🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Also, Helen anderson has apologised for travelling unnecessarily to her hair appointment. Didn’t Emma do EXACTLY the same for her last hair appointment? She travels to Birmingham to get it done which is obviously no where near her and we were really high on cases at the time...

Reactions: 3
She’s coming across as really bitter about not having her dad in her Christmas bubble!!!

I think I'm probably going to unsubscribe soon. I'm finding her more annoying than entertaining now.

Reactions: 2
THE LINE IN HER BATHTUB ON HER MOST RECENT VLOGMAS SIS NO, CLEAN YOUR tit

But she's just too busy editing, going to the gym, drinking herbal tea and stewing apples. There's just not enough hours in the day to possibly clean a bath 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But she's just too busy editing, going to the gym, drinking herbal tea and stewing apples. There's just not enough hours in the day to possibly clean a bath 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
She can't stew her apples in the bath so why would she care about cleaning it?? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.