Emma Johnson (Emma's Rectangle)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Joined this site to moan about Emma and I’m confused why she’s got a rave thread 🤣 can’t see much raving going on lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The way she kept complaining about going into Tier 3 in her last vlog was so annoying, as if she's not been out seeing every man and their dog and popping down to London constantly in the last few weeks.

Reactions: 12
The way she kept complaining about going into Tier 3 in her last vlog was so annoying, as if she's not been out seeing every man and their dog and popping down to London constantly in the last few weeks.
And she saw her dad for her birthday too! I haven’t seen my parents in 9 months! She is getting more and more obnoxious as time goes on

Reactions: 9
did anyone see her over the top reactions to the strictly results on her story? i would not want to be her neighbour haha

• Haha
Reactions: 7
did anyone see her over the top reactions to the strictly results on her story? i would not want to be her neighbour haha
Yeah that was so for show. I'm so ✨quirky✨ because I love Bill Bailey, oh my gosh.. piss off, Emma

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Her biggest concern in her latest vlog about tier 4 was making sure she got a barbell delivered.... not seeing family, not Tim not being able to see his family, but being able to do a specific workout.

As someone stuck in London, 500 miles from family, I’m just bewildered by her priorities.

Beyond bizarre.

Reactions: 12
She 100% thought she'd get more subscribers from her fitness video last year considers the views it got

Bloody hell just watched her last video and the bit where she talks about the new restrictions - it was looking like her eating was improving and she was being less restrictive but god, her reaction to the news and talking about the barbell etc - that is not normal!! I can completely relate to the things she says and her attitude to fitness etc but I know that;s because my own relationship with those things is disordered and not healthy or has been in the past, I'm working on it a lot. Also something about her and Tim joking around r.e Christmas is cancelled etc - I am deffo a you've got to laugh or you'd cry person but she just related everything back to herself 'I think everyone knows I'm not that bothered about Christmas this year so this is what WE'RE gonna be doing'

So Emma's been told she has to self isolate by the track and trace app, not really a surpise given she's been going anywhere and everywhere for the past few weeks. Let's hope her barbell comes in time!

What I’m unsure about is, why did Tim move in? He could have continued to live with his family and she could have had them as her support bubble? She seems to hate having him in her space and seemed begrudged as spending Christmas with his parents (pre tier 4)

I love the gym don't get me wrong, but she's more upset about that closing (and spent more time ranting about that along with her nails?) than worrying for her family during the lockdown, or Tim's, or seeing any of her friends etc? Like she didn't once express upset about the fact that nobody in the south can see their families or friends for weeks? Just cares about her barbell...

Reactions: 6
literally just made this account but have been lurking on this thread for a while. the 8 days suggests that the covid contact was at the gym, spin or nail bar - kind of ironic that her unnecessary trips (while taking up food delivery slots) are the ones that could've exposed her to this :/

Wait she's self-isolating but just said in her vlog that she went on a "quick walk"? I thought you weren't allowed to leave your home if you're self isolating...

• Wow
Wait she's self-isolating but just said in her vlog that she went on a "quick walk"? I thought you weren't allowed to leave your home if you're self isolating...
I wonder when she got the text? She only posted it today and I guess the vlog would’ve been fined yesterday, or did she mention it in the vlog too?

I wonder when she got the text? She only posted it today and I guess the vlog would’ve been fined yesterday, or did she mention it in the vlog too?
pretty sure its 10 days from point of contact, and her isolation ends at midnight on 27th, so she likely found out today if there's 8 days left incl. today??

Reactions: 2
She 100% said, it’s day two of self isolation and they’ve just got back from a little 10 minute walk and they’re lucky because there are so many walks around them.... and “it’s gets ya out the house doesn’t it”
Day 2 and she’s breached her self isolation..... wtf!!!

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.