Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Like everyone else I was shocked by how mundane the bathroom is. I know the rest of her house is boring but I feel like bathrooms are usually where you can go a bit mad and have a bit of fun with the decor, without it being too much of a risk. Also am I the only one who does not get double sinks? She lives in a 2 bed terrace, not Mariahs penthouse. Is it so you and your other half can both clean your teeth at the same time or what?

Reactions: 13
Like everyone else I was shocked by how mundane the bathroom is. I know the rest of her house is boring but I feel like bathrooms are usually where you can go a bit mad and have a bit of fun with the decor, without it being too much of a risk. Also am I the only one who does not get double sinks? She lives in a 2 bed terrace, not Mariahs penthouse. Is it so you and your other half can both clean your teeth at the same time or what?
What's a separate sink in the grand scheme of things? They've already got separate closets, separate walls for their art, and separate bedrooms. 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god, what has she done with her bathroom? How can you go from a lovely free standing bath to this faux wood monstrosity shoved in the corner? I actually can't believe how bad it is- even the handles don't seem to "fit" within the cabinets, they seem too big? How did she go from this -> aka her "inspo" to the current state? HELP

Edit to say as I just read the caption that she had to go with what "fits" her Victorian house... honey this ain't it!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I hate when people refuse to admit what they want isn't achievable in their home and choose to make an inferior version of it. Rather than create something that takes inspiration from it to make something that does work.

This bathroom is there perfect example of that!

Reactions: 9
I used to like her but she stopped her fashion hauls as she said she didn’t want throw away fashion but then changes everything in her house. Also some people just asked if she’d lost weight and she was really rude with the replies. If you put yourself out there then of course people will ask these things.

Reactions: 8
Emma just needs to come off influencing, find another job and step back from the Internet, she comes across as resentful as this being her job! I would completely understand if she said guys this isn’t for me anymore, I’ll see you later if I feel my lover come back...

Reactions: 14
I used to like her but she stopped her fashion hauls as she said she didn’t want throw away fashion but then changes everything in her house. Also some people just asked if she’d lost weight and she was really rude with the replies. If you put yourself out there then of course people will ask these things.
While I agree it's hypocritical for her to "shun" fast fashion and yet redecorate her house unnecessarily as it's as wasteful.

I don't agree that it's ok for people to ask questions about weight just because she "puts herself out there." It's never ok, ever. There are so many reasons why that's such a personal question to ask and so invasive to ask it.

Reactions: 5
While I agree it's hypocritical for her to "shun" fast fashion and yet redecorate her house unnecessarily as it's as wasteful.

I don't agree that it's ok for people to ask questions about weight just because she "puts herself out there." It's never ok, ever. There are so many reasons why that's such a personal question to ask and so invasive to ask it.
Sorry I don’t agree and she didn’t need to be so rude in her replies. If you look like you’ve lost a lot of weight of course people are going to ask.

Sorry I don’t agree and she didn’t need to be so rude in her replies. If you look like you’ve lost a lot of weight of course people are going to ask.
Right and they weren't mean comments either they were "hey you look Fab have you lost weight? What's your routine"

Like yeah it isn't exactly appropriate but , influencers play it off like you are friends with them and I think a lot of people would compliment a friend after losing weight and or starting to tone up or whatever.

And if it is something like depression or health issues that cause you to lose weight it is easy to just tell people "thanks but I'm struggling with mental health right now and can't manage to eat I'd rather not be this thin" it gets people to realize maybe their comments were not appropriate. And even if people are being insensitive telling them politely that you aren't happy about it is much better than how she was all snarky to everyone. Especially as she was still taking photos of herself and that is the main focus of her brand how she looks in clothes.

People are very short sighted and don't think about how the things they say bother people and if you don't explain why it bugs you how are they going to learn?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Right and they weren't mean comments either they were "hey you look Fab have you lost weight? What's your routine"

Like yeah it isn't exactly appropriate but , influencers play it off like you are friends with them and I think a lot of people would compliment a friend after losing weight and or starting to tone up or whatever.

And if it is something like depression or health issues that cause you to lose weight it is easy to just tell people "thanks but I'm struggling with mental health right now and can't manage to eat I'd rather not be this thin" it gets people to realize maybe their comments were not appropriate. And even if people are being insensitive telling them politely that you aren't happy about it is much better than how she was all snarky to everyone. Especially as she was still taking photos of herself and that is the main focus of her brand how she looks in clothes.

People are very short sighted and don't think about how the things they say bother people and if you don't explain why it bugs you how are they going to learn?
Absolutely well said. I lost two stone over a year ago and people were saying have you lost weight. I was pleased people were noticing. Had I had an illness I would have said politely that I’ve lost weight because of that and then that clears it up for people. People will mention other people’s weight but it’s how you reply and as you said Emma’s replies weren’t very polite.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Here here to all comments above she’s like bloody Megan markle wants the ££ but doesn’t want to do the work! If it pains her so much to be on the Internet get off it!!

Well, that’s the laziest ad ever. As least Lizzy Hadfield talked about the significance of the
“Golden” Mejuri sweatshirt. This is almost as bad as Lily Pebbles not linking the charity she did a Clarins ad for. Sheeeeesh.

Reactions: 7
I really hope this recent busyness is due to her looking for a new job because her current one is a joke. No set schedule for Youtube, no set schedule for Instagram, and a blog that regurgitates her IG. Lots of other influencers incorporate their home reno into their content, but not for Queen Emma, who will take any excuse to claim that her plate is too full.

Screen Shot 2021-02-23 at 9.29.32 AM.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I know it’s been said 100 times - but Emma needs a career rethink. I don’t understand how she still has any followers 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I wonder what she’s busy with? She rarely posts on Instagram. So what does she actually do?

I stopped following ages ago - I like her but I got bored tbh.

Reactions: 11
She or someone in her family may be ill. IG goes out the window in times of genuine serious illness. I agree that the new bathroom is a shocker.

Reactions: 2
The thing is I think she would really struggle going back to a regular job again due to her hermit like life and social anxiety

Reactions: 12
The thing is I think she would really struggle going back to a regular job again due to her hermit like life and social anxiety
Yeah, and let’s not forget she’d to have do work and not be sassy to clients/colleagues if they ask about her personal life.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.