Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All the stuff she’s doing to her house and it still looks crap! It really shouldn’t take that much effort to make your whole house beige and black!

Reactions: 12
Didn’t she only do the bathroom about 2/3 years ? 🙄
Am sure she did! I could kind of understand if she was using it for content although her house is so bland I doubt she would stand a chance with all the house accounts out there. To me she’s totally keeping up with the Jones in a sad trying to be trendy instagrammer way!!!

Reactions: 5
I still can’t understand what she’s playing at, is she just going to pop up in May with a seasonal wardrobe switcheroo video then carry on like she hasn’t disappeared for 18 months ?!!

It was my husband’s birthday yesterday I’ve got a wine and cheese tasting kit coming for him tomorrow comes with extra bits in and a video link to watch to explain the wine. She could easily have made a video each week reviewing kits of all types, I would have lapped it up and bought a ton of the, anything to stop the boredom Groundhog Day weeks. I get her not doing clothes videos, who wants to see them ? It’ll be May at the earliest for us to be unlocked from our cages

Reactions: 10
I don’t care for the new bathroom. It looks like the bathroom in a generic mid-priced hotel.

I also can’t believe it’s only been 2 years since they renovated it the last time. What a waste.

Reactions: 15
I preferred their old bathroom personally. I think that wood colour looks really strange and out of place.

Reactions: 10
I really thought her bathroom would be far more trendy than what it is, I think my 65 year old mum and dads bathroom is similar it thought she go for something far more up to date, or more design focused! I actually prefer her old one

Reactions: 9
The shower area is a lot better now without the toilet crammed between it and the wall. The glass doors make the room feel so much more spacious than a shower curtain, but have fun constantly squeejee-ing that glass! I imagine the water spots and soap scum will drive Emma crazy. I agree with everyone else on the stripy faux wood cabinetry. Makes everything like a mid-range hotel bathroom.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why did they cram the toilet right next to the bath? It looks really cramped in the massive room.

Reactions: 2
Another week, another missed video.
Don’t worry, she’s thrown us a bone in the form of an Instagram post pushing cocoon club.

Renting designer handbags during lockdown is exactly what I needed to cheer me up....

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
Don’t worry, she’s thrown us a bone in the form of an Instagram post pushing cocoon club.

Renting designer handbags during lockdown is exactly what I needed to cheer me up....
Well, at least she didn’t BUY that uber trendy and tired Bottega bag 😂

Another f-ing bag. Where the hell is going that she needs another handbag?!?
To be fair, she never really went anywhere before either!! Just out to find a wall to pose in front of. These “influencers” just buy a ton of stuff to take photos in. Carrying around bags as empty as their heads.

Reactions: 8
That is the ugliest bathroom I’ve ever seen someone intentionally create. People are ripping out these normcore mid-2000s builder-basic bathrooms these days. Not putting them in! Everything she does now is so boring and off putting. She used to be a person you cheered for and now she seems so resentful of the people who follow her and the job she chooses to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.