Emma Hill

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s utterly full of tit.
Why would anyone want to follow her advice ? I still cannot get past her fireplace 😩

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Can you just imagine the amount of negativity and self pity when Emma and debs (bang on style) are in the same room.

they both seem really draining, I had to unfollow both as I just felt really low when watching either of them.
Desperate Debs is the most depressing Instagrammer going, I get she is cut up over her marriage breakdown and her failed tinder romances, please don’t project it onto everyone else! I had to unfollow a long time back, it got that annoying 🤣

Reactions: 7
Desperate Debs is the most depressing Instagrammer going, I get she is cut up over her marriage breakdown and her failed tinder romances, please don’t project it onto everyone else! I had to unfollow a long time back, it got that annoying 🤣
completely agree, she is so desperate for a relationship and seems to pin her hopes on every guy she dates.
Exhausting really.

Reactions: 5
completely agree, she is so desperate for a relationship and seems to pin her hopes on every guy she dates.
Exhausting really.
Funnily enough someone I know has just decided to let me know that Debs has put on her story something about turning down the opportunity to be one of the dates on Celeba go Dating or something...I think by “I turned them down and glad I did 🙊” she means that they turned her down for boring all the guys to death

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Funnily enough someone I know has just decided to let me know that Debs has put on her story something about turning down the opportunity to be one of the dates on Celeba go Dating or something...I think by “I turned them down and glad I did 🙊” she means that they turned her down for boring all the guys to death
🤣🤣 sounds about right! Or her desperation scared them off

Reactions: 2
Ughh more pictures of her dogs. Honestly, they all look the same.

I’m guessing she took a mental health break this past week because of the responses from the at-home gel tutorial 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Sorry I am a dog owner and lover ( Spaniels 💕 ) but I simply cannot stand those bleeding dogs of hers

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Aw, let's not take it out on the dogs. The poor animals didn't do anything but be born into Emma's family!

Reactions: 2
I just bought a pair of new balance trainers she recommended and they look so stupid on me 🤣
They will be returned ASAP!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh, I’m sorry Emma. Do you normally film in your bathroom? Is that why there’s no video today 🙄🙄🙄

Only influencers can get away with not doing their job because a room that is not integral to said job is under reno. Imagine how us full time workers feel when we’re undergoing an inconvenience...AND STILL HAVE TO DO OUR bleeping WORK.

Reactions: 19
Oh, I’m sorry Emma. Do you normally film in your bathroom? Is that why there’s no video today 🙄🙄🙄

Only influencers can get away with not doing their job because a room that is not integral to said job is under reno. Imagine how us full time workers feel when we’re undergoing an inconvenience...AND STILL HAVE TO DO OUR bleeping WORK.
Can you imagine saying to your boss / clients sorry I can't do any work because I have decided to redo my bathroom - not because it needs it but because I am bored. So no work for me, thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Can you imagine saying to your boss / clients sorry I can't do any work because I have decided to redo my bathroom - not because it needs it but because I am bored. So no work for me, thanks!
My boss bought a cottage over the summer and has been fully reno-ing it with her husband. They didn’t even have water for like 48 hours. She’s kept working, no problem 😂

Reactions: 6
I've recently started following Emma, I found her and liked her style. I'm generally not one for influencers, they all piss me off to be honest just by the very nature of the "job", but I needed a bit of inspo clothes wise and she popped up somewhere. Anyway I've searched her on here today after seeing her selling loads of clothes on depop. It's really fkn irked me! Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I honestly can't help but feel influencers who sell clothes they have gotten for free are taking the absolute piss! It's like a double whammy, not only have you got paid to do ads or by views, but you've got the cheek to rinse even more out of it by selling the items on for not even that much of a cut price. How about gifting the pieces that have been gifted to you? How about doing something charitable with the money you make off the sales? I'm making assumptions here because maybe she does, but I've certainly not seen anything - of course correct me if I'm wrong. Wound me right up!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I've recently started following Emma, I found her and liked her style. I'm generally not one for influencers, they all piss me off to be honest just by the very nature of the "job", but I needed a bit of inspo clothes wise and she popped up somewhere. Anyway I've searched her on here today after seeing her selling loads of clothes on depop. It's really fkn irked me! Sorry if this has already been discussed, but I honestly can't help but feel influencers who sell clothes they have gotten for free are taking the absolute piss! It's like a double whammy, not only have you got paid to do ads or by views, but you've got the cheek to rinse even more out of it by selling the items on for not even that much of a cut price. How about gifting the pieces that have been gifted to you? How about doing something charitable with the money you make off the sales? I'm making assumptions here because maybe she does, but I've certainly not seen anything - of course correct me if I'm wrong. Wound me right up!

What’s worse to me is that she can’t upload because of the bathroom Reno but has plenty of time to upload all her old stuff to depop.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
What’s worse to me is that she can’t upload because of the bathroom Reno but has plenty of time to upload all her old stuff to depop.
Yes yes yes!! So true!! Better get the dollars in to fund the bathroom. Disgusting really, she’s being proper lazy and just flogging off all her stuff to all the little minions. I still can’t believe how extortionate her blazer edit was after all the years she spent buying Zara and Mango. She’s forgotten her roots!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yes yes yes!! So true!! Better get the dollars in to fund the bathroom. Disgusting really, she’s being proper lazy and just flogging off all her stuff to all the little minions. I still can’t believe how extortionate her blazer edit was after all the years she spent buying Zara and Mango. She’s forgotten her roots!!!!!!!!
Holy duck she made a pretty penny on the latest Depop uploads. Quite a bunch of stuff she’s had for less than a year AND all those “vintage” pieces she bought in the summer. I can’t believe she’s already sold the Max Mara too. I’m IN AWE. The audacity is just...wow.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Holy duck she made a pretty penny on the latest Depop uploads. Quite a bunch of stuff she’s had for less than a year AND all those “vintage” pieces she bought in the summer. I can’t believe she’s already sold the Max Mara too. I’m IN AWE. The audacity is just...wow.
all these influencers are so brazen, do they genuinely think their viewers can’t connect the dots. Freebies and capsule wardrobes and forever pieces that end up on depop and Vestiaire a couple of months later.It’s embarrassing really, but then everything is sold out so clearly no one cares they are being made a fool of!

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.