Emma Hill #4 Turd of a human being

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so petty but I’m stuck on the fact they used short cabinets and built the elaborate frame underneath - Ikea already has slimline kitchen cabinets for this exact purpose, they’re standard counter height but half the normal depth

• Haha
Reactions: 6
When they inevitably go to sell this house, I wonder if they'll try to pass off all these IKEA "DIYs" as bespoke. She comes off as so pretentious all of the time so I find it strange how committed she is to IKEA, especially for things she could've hired professionals in to build for her. Are the IKEA DIYs just for the content because she definitely isn't carving out a reno queen niche for herself.

Reactions: 8
Are the IKEA DIYs just for the content because she definitely isn't carving out a reno queen niche for herself.
Yeah, a lot of DIY influencers do ikea hacks even when they could afford professionals because it’s popular relatable content. It’s a lot less appealing I think to watch a video where someone pays thousands to a cabinet maker for a bespoke solution, even though the end product is much better quality. And to be fair, even if you have the money it can be really difficult to find skilled tradespeople who actually follow through because they’re so in-demand. Doesn’t make for a good filming schedule I think

Reactions: 3
I used to follow Emma for years and loved her. But she just changed and wasn't relatable any longer. She seemed so normal before, going on holiday with her mom and vlogging it they were funny and videos of normal food she ate. Then she went all over the top healthy and didn't post about her mom and just changed completely. Sometimes have a nose on her Instagram to see if she's gone back but nope! Her hairs not been looking great for a while and looks even worse now, especially in her recent you tube. Think she needs to go lighter

Reactions: 13
I used to follow Emma for years and loved her. But she just changed and wasn't relatable any longer. She seemed so normal before, going on holiday with her mom and vlogging it they were funny and videos of normal food she ate. Then she went all over the top healthy and didn't post about her mom and just changed completely. Sometimes have a nose on her Instagram to see if she's gone back but nope! Her hairs not been looking great for a while and looks even worse now, especially in her recent you tube. Think she needs to go lighter
I thought she was a real breath of fresh air when I came across her first as well. She was more natural and her outfits were nicer. She always loved expensive stuff but she was still relatable. Influencing isn't good for people I don't think. Most of them let it affect them too much.

Reactions: 15
That has got to be the most bleeping useless drying rack. Why even make a video for that? It is for drying dog clothes. My Ikea drying rack hack is to buy one of the big drying racks from Ikea and then use it and when you are done it folds up and can be put away. Whole thing is so stupid and unnecessary

Reactions: 10
That has got to be the most bleeping useless drying rack. Why even make a video for that? It is for drying dog clothes. My Ikea drying rack hack is to buy one of the big drying racks from Ikea and then use it and when you are done it folds up and can be put away. Whole thing is so stupid and unnecessary
It looks so cheap.

Reactions: 5
Wow really can’t believe she’s been to the Disney resorts 31 times 😳😳 Loads of stories about her latest trip on IG. I’ve never understood the whole adults being into Disney thing. She’s such an odd character 🙈
Did she ever go into detail about her trip to Disneyland Tokyo? Always found it weird she never posted about it

Reactions: 9
What a big overgrown baby!!! Also, those places are full of kids and she doesn’t have one?

Wow really can’t believe she’s been to the Disney resorts 31 times 😳😳 Loads of stories about her latest trip on IG. I’ve never understood the whole adults being into Disney thing. She’s such an odd character 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Came on to say she looks and acts like a completely different person on the Disney stories - so her online personality is all put on?
Yes comes across very odd, always thought the pairing between her and her man was odd too

Reactions: 15
It doesn’t make sense, she doesn’t seem remotely like a person who would enjoy Disney ANYTHING never mind DisneyLAND. She seems like someone who is 100% serious and hates any kind of fun. I just don’t get it. Make it make sense to me!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
It doesn’t make sense, she doesn’t seem remotely like a person who would enjoy Disney ANYTHING never mind DisneyLAND. She seems like someone who is 100% serious and hates any kind of fun. I just don’t get it. Make it make sense to me!
seems like a big chavvy spoilt brat type of thing like someone I work with…obsessed with Disney land I feel it’s a bit of a Peter Pan complex, they never want to grow up!

POV: me going through Emma's Disney stories

It was so much worse than I could have expected, I just went to have a look. This Emma on her stories is definitely not the person we see on insta/YT generally who acts like they’re Lindsey Holland or similar.

Reactions: 6
It's so strange her obsession with Disney. I just dont get it! She looked beyond animated and then in normal life looks so downtrodden. Very weird!