Emma Hill #4 Turd of a human being

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know, I know! I said I won't comment on her YT-videos any longer BUT... the irritation is real! So Emma tells us that she hardly follows trends but yet is happy to buy into comfy trends and also celebrates the fact that Birkenstocks are on trend - and correct me if I'm wrong, but aside of Germans no one wore Birkenstocks before they became a trend in recent years. A trend Emma jumped on. And now she acts as if she's above trends while patronizing the younger generation?!

I'm really sorry to tell her, but nothing about Emma's is original and she started wearing what she wears because of trends. Wide pants? Trend. Birkenstocks? Trend. Everything neutrals? Trend. Oversized? Trend. Freaking chunky Prada loafers?! Trend! But the thing is - that is totally ok if she were willing to admit it instead of pretending that she's above all the plebs living in fashion victim kingdom. Following trends, adjusting your style to what is commonly seen on the streets, on the internet is totally normal. And unless she makes her own clothes, she will always be dependent on what designers put forward. Everything greige makes her style boring and that is fine with me, but it's her condescending persona that makes her so irritating and hard to stomach.
Totally agree with you, she's kidding herself if she thinks she's above trends, Dad sandals, Dad trainers, the Cos banana bag.. Even the new Mary-Janes are a new trend. As is typical for Emma, she's gone for a really expensive version (£245) and bought 2 different colours :rolleyes: She's such a 'do as I say, not as I do' idiot.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
How can you sit in front of that mountain of clothes, one that equals a percentage of your entire wardrobe, and think "yes, I am in need of new clothes this season"? Just quit your current "profession" (?), use what you have, and you won't have buy new clothes for a decade, that'll save you money.

Reactions: 15
“Outfit Repeating” like this is Brand New Information. 🙄 Can you imagine how baffled people 60, 30, even 10 years ago would be by the idea that this even needs suggesting?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She needs to shut tf up about anything to do with mindful consumption, considered purchases etc. Her behaviour and the contradictory preaching to her audience is grotesque.

Reminder

D1BD1050-BFEC-4367-954E-B74F7A1E2327.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
Of course you can preach about repeat wearing when it would take you at least six months to wear each pair of just your trainers twice. Just duck off Emma. The gross overconsumption is one thing but to then greenwash her audience about it under the guise of giving advice?? She is trash.

Reactions: 23
Bildschirm­foto 2023-04-04 um 16.34.15.png

So this was def. my fave part of the video (and I'm glad it came right in the beginning because I skipped most of the video anyway). She explains how she pins looks she likes and uses this pic as an example and then states that she does have this particular blue shirt in her closet and thus can easily recreate the look. Meanwhile I'm sitting there thinking: girl, that is you! Of course you have this shirt! One day it's called recreating a fit, the other day it's #outfitrepeater. What happened to the h&m shirt though? I need a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
View attachment 2077805

So this was def. my fave part of the video (and I'm glad it came right in the beginning because I skipped most of the video anyway). She explains how she pins looks she likes and uses this pic as an example and then states that she does have this particular blue shirt in her closet and thus can easily recreate the look. Meanwhile I'm sitting there thinking: girl, that is you! Of course you have this shirt! One day it's called recreating a fit, the other day it's #outfitrepeater. What happened to the h&m shirt though? I need a break.
OMG is that really a photo of her that she's pinning? That is just too, too good. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2077805

I own that blue shirt from H&M, never worn it tho 😭🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
It's okay, apparently she only wore it once.
Like pretty much all of her wardrobe then 😂
---
She needs to shut tf up about anything to do with mindful consumption, considered purchases etc. Her behaviour and the contradictory preaching to her audience is grotesque.

Reminder

View attachment 2077457
I have OCD, diagnosed, and I'm fastidious about my clothing, shoes and bags but even I know that's ripping the piss. It's like a vending machine. All my Vejas sit in the bottom of my pax wardrobes, I don't understand the need for that at all. Sure, they won't be protected from dust or whatever, but they're bleeping trainers, they're going to get worn outside.

Reactions: 6
Fabrics and leather need to breathe. Can you imagine how musty those trainers would be after a hot summer in plastic boxes if they are stored under her eaves?

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Fabrics and leather need to breathe. Can you imagine how musty those trainers would be after a hot summer in plastic boxes if they are stored under her eaves?
I would love to see the snarky reply she'd snap back with if someone pointed this out!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Somebody asked her what shade of green her #kindlygifted sweatshirt was and she told them to watch the video !
Such a twit.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12