Emma Hill #3 Still on the shill, if you will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How can one woman be so Joyless. Can’t even enjoy her own birthday!? Miserable sour faced turd

Reactions: 24
The woman who painted everything beige and hated birthdays. She's turned herself into a character from a children's book. She'll be throwing her nieces and nephews up the chimney next and offering poisoned red apples to passing strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dinosaur Designs is such a ripoff. It’s resin. Basically plastic made from organic materials.

Reactions: 1
So she put sticky back plastic on her bathroom door to save money, but she's spunked £1000 on a wooden wall for the bedroom. And is advising her followers to use fake wood wallpaper or wooden sticky back plastic instead. And she was moaning about being skint. Make. It. Make. Sense.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her new vid is an ad for summer beauty faves for Beauty Pie.
I cant bear to watch it & hear her drawl & see her turd face. She sat at the table of her empty office and wearing what looks like her PJs.

Eww she shows us her fake tanned dirty looking legs.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Another minimal effort video only created because she has got something to shill. Cannot believe beauty pie want to work with someone who resembles a scarecrow most of the time these days. Doesn’t make me want to buy their stuff and I’m a member.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Watch the latest video at 1.25x speed and thank me later. Her normal talking speed is unbearable. 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Emma is scandi wannabe, but who do wooden wall? Like who? Can someone point me towards Scandi influencers that have wooden wall? Panelling yes but who put up wooden wall.

Reactions: 4
Such a miserable witch moaning about her birthday. I wonder what Simon thinks to this person she’s become when she used to be more outgoing.

Reactions: 3
One of my biggest pet peeves is when influencers don’t pronounce a brand name right or try to say it a few times a few different ways then say, “whatever” or in Emma’s case “I don’t care”. This is your job. If you don’t know how to pronounce a brand name you’re taking the time to talk about (and make money off of it from people buying it), do some research and figure it out. It’s lazy and makes you look like an unintelligent twit.

Reactions: 16
If I did a presentation at work and I didn’t get the clients name right or I couldn’t be bothered to find out how to pronounce it correctly I would be in deep tit.
I suppose the difference is I do care and I am not stupid.
I will not watch her videos any more. She is beyond disingenuous and I am sorry but I can’t take advice from someone who looks like she does and speaks to her “ followers “ like utter crap.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.