Emma Hill #3 Still on the shill, if you will

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know influencers like to dot around items as 'props', but why on earth would you put an expensive, delicate, paper lamp... in the kitchen?

Reactions: 5
The lamp is not by Vitra, Emma. Vitra is a company that sells designer furniture. The lamp was designed by Isamu Noguchi. God, she is so dumb.

Screen Shot 2022-08-10 at 1.45.32 PM.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
that Noguchi lamp is wasted on this turd of a human

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Vitra will hold the license to sell it but it just shows how uneducated she really is.
That’s why she cannot take any form of advice or criticism.
She should step away now. The “ turd “ comment was disgraceful.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Shes starting to look like a slob. Now I look like one most days too but I don't make a living out of my appearance

Reactions: 10
I hope she didn’t pay too much, definitely looks like an IKEA lamp to me. Apologies to the designer if the read this 🤣
Only because he was so influential that now there are so many copycats that are derivatives of his work :)

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh so they put paneling in? I thought she didn't like paneling? I don't understand any of their choices

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Nobody does.
She’s a one trick pony and that is wearing a freaking blazer.
Hardly groundbreaking stuff.

Reactions: 7
I'm by no means the world's healthiest eater and I know it is her birthday. But pan au chocolat and pancakes covered in chocolate sauce in the same meal?

I feel sick just thinking about it

• Haha
I'm by no means the world's healthiest eater and I know it is her birthday. But pan au chocolat and pancakes covered in chocolate sauce in the same meal?

I feel sick just thinking about it
That’s actually an affront to pancakes. Jesus.
I have a huge sweet tooth and even this is like “whoa, whoa” (if any of you all watch Extraordinary Attorney Woo, you’ll get the reference!).

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.