Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had assumed they'd move closer to Cornwall, (maybe devon/dorset) she made a huge stink about how ugly the water was in Brighton compared to Cornwall. But since she's so miserable it isn't like she was going to the sea anyway.
Yeah me too. I thought they were moving to be closer to family

Reactions: 3
wow, her rant about the previous owners leaving the place dirty is just so mean.... If I were the previous owners I would have regretted my choice to sell to them by now.
Does she not realise that her public rant says more about her character then about theirs? she seems like a really mean and unkind person.

Reactions: 28
boohoo, you had to clean a beautiful house you just bought. I feel for everyone following her who is struggling to get in the property ladder and can’t see how they will ever be able to afford a home of their own.

It’s so petty and quite tone deaf to boot. I think she is trying to make a massive deal of the fact that she is cleaning it herself. Seriously no one cares. Either get cleaners in to do a deep clean (lots of people arrange this for a house move regardless of the state of the house they’re moving into) or stfu.

Reactions: 26
who moves into a house and wouldn’t expect to clean it?!
I would clean the house even when I know someone else has cleaned it. That way I know it's done right and to my standard, I have lived too long in a shared apartment, so I know from first-hand experience that cleaning can be a subjective thing.

Moving is stressful, how knows what could have happened when the previous owners were moving out. As long as the house is in decent condition it to be expected to find some dust or marks from moving. Not everyone is privileged like Emma, to basically sit on their ars all day long and get paid a lot of money on top of that.

Emma has turned into a sour and irritable person, too bad because I liked her a couple of years ago.

Reactions: 28
She's posted a video of her cleaning dirt off a door. I really hope the previous owners don't see her Instagram. You might tell family and friends that the house was grubby, but to actually put it online for the world to see!?

Reactions: 13
To complain about the state the previous owners left the house in and then in the second sentence to be like “I love cleaning and wouldn’t even be satisfied if a professional cleaning team did it” is the most ridiculous privileged diva bullshit I’ve ever read.

AND THEN to admit you’re basically cheapskate…like geeezzzz.

It sounds like they want to do a bunch of stuff as soon as possible, but I’m sure £500 to do a decent surface clean wouldn’t affect their budget that much since they’re probably getting a ton gifted unlike the rest of us who actually have to budget and do things slowly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
To complain about the state the previous owners left the house in and then in the second sentence to be like “I love cleaning and wouldn’t even be satisfied if a professional cleaning team did it” is the most ridiculous privileged diva bullshit I’ve ever read.

AND THEN to admit you’re basically cheapskate…like geeezzzz.

It sounds like they want to do a bunch of stuff as soon as possible, but I’m sure £500 to do a decent surface clean wouldn’t affect their budget that much since they’re probably getting a ton gifted unlike the rest of us who actually have to budget and do things slowly.
I’d put money on the fact they underbid or were just generally difficult to work with so the sellers were probably just said, “duck you, peace out”.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
What if the owners were older and their kids were the one selling it? Maybe they were busy arranging for a care home for their parents and forgot or couldn't afford to hire someone to clean before they left?

Emma is really showing what an entitled snob she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I get it - I’m a very clean person and it wouldn’t be ideal to move into a house which was really grubby but I would clean it. I wouldn’t put it on Instagram and if for some reason I did one story would be plenty

Reactions: 12
It was the 'who pushes a door and doesn't use the handle' story that did it for me. Absolutely no class whatsoever.

Reactions: 15
the House tour blog is up! It’s a dormer bungalow in Kent, and immediately the tone is set as we’re told how dirty, filthy, dusty and neglected it is. Running theme of the vlog 😡🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Video of new house is up - found both Simon and her very annoying. They have lost sight of their journey to get to this place. If they have enough money to buy a 4 bed house with a pool they have enough money to get a cleaner in to do a deep clean. Some people can’t help but moan despite everything she has at her feet and all the free loading and ads she has had over the years whilst the rest of us graft😒

Reactions: 23
I do like the house, like they said it has a lot of potential. Found it on rightmove £600k (Borden). They didn’t show all of it though looking at the floor plans?

Reactions: 10
What a condescending piece of tit she comes
Across in that video.

not everyone lives in instagram world emma, the house looked like it had been a home, not the fake show home all influencers are living in.

her personality is so ugly its starting to show up on her face, she looks haggard and rough now

Reactions: 24
I watched up to the part where they showed the office behind where the projector is and got bored. The house is such a mush mash. Leaded windows, panelling, very dated bathrooms, parquet flooring.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.