Emma Hill #2 Content is reduced, reused, and recycled, but her wardrobe is brandnew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So, I started Emma's new house tour:

1. Complains of state of the house, screams "neglect", then Simon and here go on to tell, that this room will be their dumping ground after entering the house's front door :unsure:. Is it just me who thinks that this sounds a bit ironic?
  2. Doesn't want to use the word "hoarders" but does it anyway. - A word that comes to my mind, actually, every wardrobe switch over I have seen of hers. What a funny coincidence. Oh, my bad, collector, a collector of course. :rolleyes:
  3. Sounds borderline complainy about the amount of storage in the kitchen, but I am not sure how she meant it, because she always sounds sarcastic. 🤡
  4. Oh my gawd, condescending much.. She waffles that they had the same kitchen in their old house, but, you guessed it, they were much smarter, they didn't go for the gloss finish, because a gloss finish is inferior to a matte one. You heard it here! But since she loves cleaning so much, a gloss finish should be no problem, me thinks, it also helps her to see the dirty areas better. 🤷‍♀️
  5. Further, waffling, they cleaned the kitchen BOTH TOGETHER for 12 (twelve!) hours SOLID. 🕰 Such busy bees, they better watch that Ali (Gordon) doesn't catch them and put em in his bee hive. 🐝
  6. 🤣 Got scammed out of an American-sized kitchen fridge. Oh dear, what had I loved to hear her moaning about a dirty kitchen fridge she would've had to clean (said no one ever). :poop:
  7. Fridge saga II, influencer boogaloo: Don't despair, dear reader, she was able to beg a fridge out of LG. 😌 (What I don't get, she says they left their old fridge in the house because they thought they would have the fridge of the previous owner, continues then, that their old fridge was bespokely fitted for their old kitchen, like, what is your problem? If it wouldn't fit into the new kitchen, you would've needed a new one anyway)
  8. Fridge saga III, a fridge to rule them all #ad: skipped that part, I am too poor for a new fridge, note to myself: should become an influencer 🥴
  9. Pressured the pre-owners out of their barstools (immediately mentions they will be changed, of course), so Simon and her have something to sit at (ignore the chairs and couch). The pre-owners are probably sitting now on their bare asses on the floor. 💺
  10. There is a light feature Simon likes, it's probably an LED-light-band, shining multiple colours (as they do). Now guess Emma's reaction? ... You are right, it will be gone soon. No colourful lights for this mate in his own house. Nope! 💡
  11. In Emma's words, "Oh, my!" she likes the outside building! Hallejulia. 👏🙌
  12. HAHAHAHA, they took the fridge (pre-owners) but left the trash pool floats. As if this self-sorry cow would use a colour pool float or pool noodle. 🤽‍♀️
  13. POTENTIAL! That's the word of Emma and Simon for the house. Funny. It's also the word I had for Emma's channel or this video. 😐
  14. Still whining about the cleaning 🐊😢
  15. Skipped the rest (only a few minutes of whining left).

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’m shocked at the part of Kent they’ve moved to. I grew up a couple of towns away from where they now are, and the town nearest her was always a bit of a rundown, grotty place. I don’t think it’s changed much over the years. She certainly won’t be finding an Arket or Cos anywhere nearby, it’s more Poundland and Peacoks territory there! 😳 (nothing wrong with a Poundland bargain mind you!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
She is being a bit whiney on both YT and stories, smacks of 'my diamond isn't shiney enough'.

Emma, balance it with some positives, you're coming across as very entitled.

Reactions: 13
So, I started Emma's new house tour:
I took a look at the house tour at 1,5 speed and oh my, both of them are pretty passive-aggressive in the video. Like, one thing is to complain to your friends and family, but showing close-ups on the skirting, the stack of inflatable pool toys they could have just tossed about 3 weeks ago when they moved in.
Both of them sound pretty condescending and pissed off that they have to clean the house, spending hours cleaning each room.

Reactions: 17
Who in their right mind complains about "too many" cabinets? I've never lived anywhere with enough pantry or cabinet space.

I can't even with the hoarders comment. Just be your 45 pairs of jeans are neatly stored doesn't make it any less of a hoarding situation.

anyone else notice the dog statue by the fireplace? Seemed like something Emma wouldn't like. She even had furniture built for the dogs beds so it would be hidden.

Sounds like they really bullied the owners in negotiations and I find that super distasteful

Reactions: 22
I also think they have unreasonable standards as to how clean they want the house to be. It has been lived in for decades probably - stuff just accumulates. Also, the older people get, the less they're able to clean plus they tend to just don't see the dirt the way they used to. I think that's just a fact of life. Also, seeing the bathroom they haven't clean yet, I thought it looked perfectly fine? It definitely wasn't in a shocking state the way they implied.

A little bit more empathy and acceptance of the realities of - I don't know - living? would do both of them a world of good. Not everybody spends every single second at home and inspects every speck of dust the minute it appears - because, well, most people have actual lives to live. All this complaining makes them look sad, not the old owners.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
The way she was banging on about moving to the countryside I thought she would have uninterrupted views of green fields !
She’s got a bloody pensioners bungalow on a cul de sac with no doubt M2 noise.
I couldn’t get past about 20 mins of the vid. The house is just too depressing for words.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
also them complaining about the fridge bugged me too. At least here in the states it isn't uncommon for people to take their fridges with them. And honestly I would be grossed out about cleaning someone's old fridge and would rather donate it and buy a new one or bring my own.

Reactions: 11
Lol what an awful house!!! The layout is just horrible and that pool room 🤣 Get ready for years of moaning and bitchy comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If she goes down the route of Dakota Johnson or Jasmine Hensley that would be interesting, but I don't think Emma as is adventurous enough to do the 70s properly. Her old house shows how bland her interiors taste is

There’s no way Emma will be able to get these same vibes with all her Facebook Marketplace and imported from Italy furniture. She hates clutter and these homes all have personal items that tell stories and remind the owners of specific times in their lives. Emma isn’t sentimental.

The house has potential, but it’s going to be a lot of work. The weird lay out, low ceilings and too big/too small rooms is going to take a lot of consideration to get just right. It’s funny to me that she considers this “the country”. Looks like neighbors are very close by and the land size is relatively normal for the suburbs. Also, Emma and a pool. I’m dead. Pools require a ton of upkeep 😂

Who in their right mind complains about "too many" cabinets? I've never lived anywhere with enough pantry or cabinet space.

I can't even with the hoarders comment. Just be your 45 pairs of jeans are neatly stored doesn't make it any less of a hoarding situation.

anyone else notice the dog statue by the fireplace? Seemed like something Emma wouldn't like. She even had furniture built for the dogs beds so it would be hidden.

Sounds like they really bullied the owners in negotiations and I find that super distasteful
The house I just moved into has a lot of kitchen cabinets…for a single person like me who moved from a studio. I would tear them out and open up the kitchen a bit, but I know if I put the house up for sale, the cabinets are a huge sell for families.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I took a look at the house tour at 1,5 speed and oh my, both of them are pretty passive-aggressive in the video. Like, one thing is to complain to your friends and family, but showing close-ups on the skirting, the stack of inflatable pool toys they could have just tossed about 3 weeks ago when they moved in.
Both of them sound pretty condescending and pissed off that they have to clean the house, spending hours cleaning each room.
The upstairs bathroom didn't even look THAT bad (but I think I saw lime all over the shower armatures, though). They made it sound like it was infested with cockroaches and used needles and diapers were lying around, and they found a dead cat under the stairs. They do like they visited an immaculate version of the house before buying. And she can tell me what she wants, they bought it because of the pool. People here mentioning that they found nicer houses in the same area on rightmove and that the area they now live isn't the best.

The bleeping barstool comment of hers. Like they have no other furniture to park their arses on.

The way she was banging on about moving to the countryside I thought she would have uninterrupted views of green fields !
She’s got a bloody pensioners bungalow on a cul de sac with no doubt M2 noise.
I couldn’t get past about 20 mins of the vid. The house is just too depressing for words.
I was tempted to jump out of the video multiple times and berating myself after I finished for the lost life-time.

also them complaining about the fridge bugged me too. At least here in the states it isn't uncommon for people to take their fridges with them. And honestly I would be grossed out about cleaning someone's old fridge and would rather donate it and buy a new one or bring my own.
Imagine the state of the fridge (in her opinion) if every thing was not up to her standard. She surely would've begged LG anyway and told us, that the fridge was so filthy, she had to get a new one.

Lol what an awful house!!! The layout is just horrible and that pool room 🤣 Get ready for years of moaning and bitchy comments.
I don't mind the house. The pool seems like a lot of hassle, though. I like houses that are a bit like a labyrinth. A good coat of paint (no F&B!) and in some rooms new floors, and it's good to go. Of course, as far, nothing has to be repaired or replaced.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Although their style is not my taste, they had a good stab at improving the last house but the road it was on and the frontage were very ugly so I wasn’t surprised they wanted to move but the choice of this new house feels like a missed opportunity.

That fridge is a classic example of fancy functions trying to solve problems that don’t exist. Just open the feckin thing and get your milk out! 🙄

Simon was on his best behaviour. I know I’m probably in a minority of one here but I’m not a fan of his at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Obviously she’s not got any kids so wouldn’t know but it really made me laugh her going on about the tidyness etc she keeps going on about their niece but id b very surprised if a child is allowed to set foot into her house. Chill out Emma it’s only a bit of cleaning she really needs to get something more going on in her life! (And I don’t mean kids I just think her life seems very empty)

Reactions: 10
The complaining has already started? Someone must not be receiving enough praise comments today? Her subscribers must be sharing their unwanted opinions again. She is so unpleasant. I am happy I stopped following her a few years ago. So dull and defensive. Just spreads the wrong energy. I had a look on Rightmove, and 600,000+ for that? Plus whatever it's going to take to make it up to her standards. Ha. Well deserved house. Suits her 👏👏👏

If you want to watch someone pleasant do up a house/homestead in NZ, I recommend this channel-

Reactions: 8
Someone referred to Emma as sour earlier on in this thread and I cant think of a more perfect way to describe her. It’s just spot on, especially as her face looks like she’s smelling sour milk half the time.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.