Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Girl bossing. Started unpacking, Has put out her candle tray and then given up and watching Netflix.
She’s unpacking as she has a new house, incase you were wondering

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She plays on all this mental health (which of course is serious) but she is the laziest person ever. I only follow for the cats tbh

Reactions: 2
Well even if it is that add that up x3 or 4 times is to me a lot of money as a person who is frugal myself.

There’s something that sits uneasy with me about these two tweets. One is the humble brag of “what to do” when it’s blantely obvious what she should do as a money blogger. The other is the comment of “£5 is nothing.”

I follow a few money people on IG, and £5 isn’t nothing when you’re skint. The money people I follow could easily show you how to shop for £5, or how to cook for a week on a £5... am I making sense?

One of my favourite things she did (I can’t remember if it was a blog or a vlog) was when Tony cooked a chicken on the Sunday and then they showed us how to make meals for a week. To me that’s money saving, not side hustles or joining a mastermind group.

Sorry for the ramble.

Attachments

There’s something that sits uneasy with me about these two tweets. One is the humble brag of “what to do” when it’s blantely obvious what she should do as a money blogger. The other is the comment of “£5 is nothing.”

I follow a few money people on IG, and £5 isn’t nothing when you’re skint. The money people I follow could easily show you how to shop for £5, or how to cook for a week on a £5... am I making sense?

One of my favourite things she did (I can’t remember if it was a blog or a vlog) was when Tony cooked a chicken on the Sunday and then they showed us how to make meals for a week. To me that’s money saving, not side hustles or joining a mastermind group.

Sorry for the ramble.
It’s the same with all these influencers. I’ve said it on other threads. They start doing it when skint and relatable, then start earning big money. It’s hard to still be relatable when you’re loaded.

It’s the same with all these influencers. I’ve said it on other threads. They start doing it when skint and relatable, then start earning big money. It’s hard to still be relatable when you’re loaded.
To me, £5 is bread, milk, eggs and maybe a chocolate bar if I have the change. Sounds silly, but to me £5 is a fair bit.

Reactions: 3
To me, £5 is bread, milk, eggs and maybe a chocolate bar if I have the change. Sounds silly, but to me £5 is a fair bit.
I’m not disagreeing I’m just saying this is what tends to happen. Them doing Primark hauls when they actually wear gucci etc. She’s making £100k a year so £5 is ‘nothing’ to her.

Reactions: 1
I’m not disagreeing I’m just saying this is what tends to happen. Them doing Primark hauls when they actually wear gucci etc. She’s making £100k a year so £5 is ‘nothing’ to her.
I totally get you mean! I’m just having a pout on!

How much stuff do they bloomin have? wow, thought we had a lot of crap in our loft til I saw how much they had upstairs and what a mess......."we've not had a vacuum for a week, Tony has just unpacked it" bloody hell........unpack it sooner or wait until you have used it before filming, that hall carpet runner was rank, I admit im a clean freak but does she do anything? raw is good, it can be real but its also totally showing how little they actually do yet always claim to be knackered or broken by the amount of things they have to do............

How much stuff do they bloomin have? wow, thought we had a lot of crap in our loft til I saw how much they had upstairs and what a mess......."we've not had a vacuum for a week, Tony has just unpacked it" bloody hell........unpack it sooner or wait until you have used it before filming, that hall carpet runner was rank, I admit im a clean freak but does she do anything? raw is good, it can be real but its also totally showing how little they actually do yet always claim to be knackered or broken by the amount of things they have to do............
She needed to focus on playing games, priorities

• Haha
We have two cats and the hoover was the first thing I unpacked ? but if you know me from the Hinch thread, you know I’m a bit neat!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.