Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She moved into the chapel as it ‘saved her £400 a month’ of it really is saving her that much you have to ask why... why is it so cheap? Because the upkeep is high? I think she’ll regret moving there

Reactions: 6
I was bored so had a nosey. According to Zoopla, her old house has rental income valued between £750-£950 pcm. So the chapel is costing between £350 and £550 a month? It will cost considerably more to heat. As someone who lives in a house (built in the late 1800s) which was full of damp, I know full well that damp doesn't go away with heating alone. I hope they keep any of their important stuff at their office!

Back to being passive aggressive. Tagging Argos in a problem with Yodel. Do what we all have to do and ring customer service. Hate ‘influencers’ who get preferential treatment by ‘outing’ companies on twitter.

Also, did she go an stay in a hotel the first night of moving into the amazing chapel? I said before she even moved it looked like a lot of upkeep. Turns out it’s cold and damp. Know which one I’d rather have especially if I spent so much time at home and had pets there too. Living in damp is awful, one of our rooms at uni had it and our housemate had to move their room to the living room due to it. I get being frugal but not at the cost to health.

Reactions: 3
Back to being passive aggressive. Tagging Argos in a problem with Yodel. Do what we all have to do and ring customer service. Hate ‘influencers’ who get preferential treatment by ‘outing’ companies on twitter.

Also, did she go an stay in a hotel the first night of moving into the amazing chapel? I said before she even moved it looked like a lot of upkeep. Turns out it’s cold and damp. Know which one I’d rather have especially if I spent so much time at home and had pets there too. Living in damp is awful, one of our rooms at uni had it and our housemate had to move their room to the living room due to it. I get being frugal but not at the cost to health.
One of our houses had such bad mould that it destroyed one of our bedrooms. It was a lovely house, but no way could we stay there. We live in a new build now and I don’t regret it.

Honestly what ?? did ?? she ?? EXPECT!!! ?? ?? ??

This makes no sense.

She’s like ‘why would 12% of you not want money making secrets’
When her original question was does anyone want a challenge. Which no doubt would have been going round car parks finding receipts with money off vouchers or something as ludicrous and time consuming (feel free to use that idea in your blog if your reading- people actually apparently do it)

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I love how even on a poll, she’s passive aggressive.

Also I’m sure she suggested finding Asda receipts when they use to do that asda money back guarantee. People would take receipts, enter the code online and get money off their shop. It’s time consuming and just unattainable if you have a life IMO. A bit like shopminum or whatever that app is she loves... no one has time to go to different places to get Nutella or a naked bar.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This makes no sense.

She’s like ‘why would 12% of you not want money making secrets’
When her original question was does anyone want a challenge. Which no doubt would have been going round car parks finding receipts with money off vouchers or something as ludicrous and time consuming (feel free to use that idea in your blog if your reading- people actually apparently do it)

Hey don't knock us all......It wasn't bad when 1 asda Receipt was worth £15! Done it myself. Proud to admit it. each to their own.

I am actually SICK of hearing about the chapel now thought....OK...WE GET IT!!! Even had an email about it today too FFS

• Haha
Also shopmium is good IF you’re already in the shop. I don’t have time to visit every shop or the patience to save 50p. But handy if I’m already there

Hey don't knock us all......It wasn't bad when 1 asda Receipt was worth £15! Done it myself. Proud to admit it. each to their own.
Wasnt knocking you. Just saying a lot of the schemes these money making blogs advertise can actually be VERY time consuming for very little reward. And most of them are on money saving expert threads without paying to be a part of a special group.

Reactions: 5
I was curious so joined the mastermind group on facebook she keeps banging on about. What a load of shite! She never actually answers anything that people ask. Don't get why she is pushing it!?

Just seen how much she charges for her stuff.
I’m off to make a money making blog.

£25 for stock images. I can list about 5 free stock websites where you can download whatever images you want. Is she charging people for someone else’s stock images? Or are they actually 100 images she’s taken herself??

Wasnt knocking you. Just saying a lot of the schemes these money making blogs advertise can actually be VERY time consuming for very little reward. And most of them are on money saving expert threads without paying to be a part of a special group.
Yes and a lot of her earnings was more from eBay selling and affiliate links. A very small part is from surveys and the rest.

I am actually SICK of hearing about the chapel now thought....OK...WE GET IT!!! Even had an email about it today too FFS
Just quoting my own quote here....SHE'S RESENT the email about the chapel.....arrgghhhhhh!! (just in case we didn't hear/read it the first time)

Attachments

• Haha
Just seen how much she charges for her stuff.
I’m off to make a money making blog.

£25 for stock images. I can list about 5 free stock websites where you can download whatever images you want. Is she charging people for someone else’s stock images? Or are they actually 100 images she’s taken herself??
She’s taken them herself...

Why the duck is she emailing people ABOUT HER DAMN HOUSE?!
Just to let them know she's moved! You know it's vital random people on the internet that might not be of sound mind could track her down...however probably not in winter the damp will be too much and she'll have to move or stay in a hotel!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.