Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All of the digs at her dad are annoying me. He's mid 70's, looks frail and has memory issues. Stop publicly shaming the poor man! Accidently forgot your birthday... poor princess Emma. ? Nasty witch!
Didn’t realise she meant them as digs.

Her latest blog is telling people to stockpile.

Didn’t realise she meant them as digs.

Her latest blog is telling people to stockpile.
Stockpile what exactly? Everything become like Mrs Hinch have a Narnia in every spare cupboard? Have people got spare money to stock pile? Still feeling the pinch from Christmas a bit maybe?

There is a difference between being frugal and Emma Drew! As I have mentioned Mrs Hinch I know all about her love and Emma's love for Zoflora. Wouldn't it be better to use things in moderation? I mean do you need to do all them crap hacks with overly expensive undiluted Zoflora? Wouldn't the phrase less is more on use of things such as would one pump of soap be enough to handle ash rather than the two? It's small things like this that can make a difference.

Reactions: 3
I actually felt a little bad when she took deep offence at me saying getting given a house deposit is privileged as wouldn’t want someone to actually be upset by a flippant comment

But she takes any criticism so badly. This person is actually praising her overall just saying she’s sick of so many ads etc and Emma has now put her on her feed. Which will no doubt result in the lady getting trolled...
I don't get why someone pointing out privilege is an insult or why she'd take it that way lol. Getting given a house deposit is pretty privileged. Yeah she might be making a good income now but I imagine she wouldn't have been able to quit her job without the money she was making from renting out a house in the beginning. Its only an insult if someone doesn't recognise they're privileged to an extent (which I'm guessing is the case for her or else she would've have been insulted) or just assumes everyone has the same opportunities/resources as them.

Becuase she wants to come across as this poor person who succeed in making it big with money hacks and what not. Handed money over just like that won't fit in her identity.

Reactions: 4
Becuase she wants to come across as this poor person who succeed in making it big with money hacks and what not. Handed money over just like that won't fit in her identity.
From what I have seen all of the things she recommends are fine for a few quid here and there. But that’s not what makes her the 6-figs or whatever it is she says. A lot of that will be from affiliate links, advertising, freebies etc ( which I’ve no problem with if she discloses them) but it’s not going to be, do my course and you’ll be on 6figures too. Most of it is stuff out there already on free sites like MSE but she packages it up nicely into a bundle.

You'd think that given her empire is based on people feeling goodwill towards her and clicking her affiliate links/using her codes, she would be a little kinder and less aggressive.

Reactions: 4
How desperate was she yesterday in letting the world know about her birthday. She comes across very immature.

Reactions: 5
How desperate was she yesterday in letting the world know about her birthday. She comes across very immature.
She had a birthday nap though!

Has it been confirmed she is a ambassador for Lloyds pharmacy for her type 2 diabetes? That Kitty Cafe video... ?

Reactions: 1
She had a birthday nap though!

Has it been confirmed she is a ambassador for Lloyds pharmacy for her type 2 diabetes? That Kitty Cafe video... ?
Yeah, she did a series of videos for them... I'm not sure they could have found someone with a less healthy lifestyle if they tried.

This girl... I can’t.... she just reminds me of a spoilt child.. fawning over cats, Disney and making 3p on a survey or whatever ?

• Haha
What annoys me is that fact: a) no one is asking for more tony in any videos. No ones cares what horrible T-shirt you’ve made your husband dress in, keep him off camera he’s gross.
B) none of her videos are showing how to make money or live my best life. Here is some cheap crap from Poundland, well thanks but I don’t need yet another notepad with boss witch on it thanks. I don’t see how me watching you tidy your office helps me make money, and watching you try and feed some cats at a cafe helps? Then the match betting thing! Omg! As if she actually said it’s a great way to help clear debts and save money.
Yes a great way to lure vulnerable people in is make them gamble with the promise of big wins and 12 thousand pounds of tax free undeclared income! How irresponsible!

Reactions: 9
The latest is how tired she's going to be getting home from Blackpool on Friday then getting keys to a new house on Saturday... It's Blackpool not the Caribbean, just drive home a day early surely if you're that bothered.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can someone get her some PR training or something!?
It's this sort of thing that I find so irritating. Not everyone in life will like you or like what you do, people have differing opinions on things, there's no need for the sarcasm or passive aggression constantly (and it wasn't even that bad a comment really was it?). Especially when it's essentially on your business Twitter page, it's unprofessional. Not to mention biting the hand that feeds too. If I was a company that is not someone I would want to be associated with.

It's this sort of thing that I find so irritating. Not everyone in life will like you or like what you do, people have differing opinions on things, there's no need for the sarcasm or passive aggression constantly (and it wasn't even that bad a comment really was it?). Especially when it's essentially on your business Twitter page, it's unprofessional. Not to mention biting the hand that feeds too. If I was a company that is not someone I would want to be associated with.
Did you see the response the man sent back? It was so sweet and polite (he remembered the chapel from when he was a Kid etc) and this just highlighted that emma’s response was plain rude.

Did you see the response the man sent back? It was so sweet and polite (he remembered the chapel from when he was a Kid etc) and this just highlighted that emma’s response was plain rude.
Yes, I did see that. Personally I wouldn't be putting photos of the outside of my home on the internet anyway, especially if it was somewhere as recognisable as a former chapel. If she goes away in the future, she'll surely have to keep it quiet in case a burglar comes along, expecting it to be filled with treasure...especially with her making six figures :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 6
You could see from his profile picture he was just an old man. She’s just plain rude unless you agree or are fawning over her. As I said before all of the info she shares is easily obtainable for free anyway

What I don't get is why go on holiday when your about to move house a day or two later utter madness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.