Emma Drew

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So is most of her income down to rental income would you say then?
I don't follow her regularly enough to know to be honest. I did see her say somewhere that they are saving for a house, so whether that means she's sold the rental property now, I'm not sure. I think they rent the one they currently live in ?‍♀

? her reaction to the haribos in what is awesome in poundland
I just watched that ? You'd think if she was such an expert at saving money she'd have checked the weight. Surely she shouldn't be eating them anyway if she's diabetic.

Reactions: 2
She is getting people to use her referral codes so that she can add the money she gets to her house deposit fund.

She is currently renting a house so she isn't getting a rental income.

She is getting people to use her referral codes so that she can add the money she gets to her house deposit fund.

She is currently renting a house so she isn't getting a rental income.
She was making profit on a rental in 2016... last log where she listed her income.

A lot of her money is made by promoting matched betting then getting money by people using her link. Same with all these crappy little apps she promotes, she won’t make much on them but is getting £2-5 a time for everyone that uses her link etc.

Was also making about £4000 a month on affiliate links back then too, so must be raking it in now

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
So, she is living in a rented house and is renting another one out? Madness
yes, this is what I always thought, it never made much sense to me either. She did this article where it seems to say she bought it, had one room and rented the other two out, so presumably she's now renting out 3 rooms. If you don't want to read it, the story of how she purchased her first property...her parents gave her a 10% deposit and acted as guarantor on the mortgage :rolleyes:
https://emmadrew.info/property-story-i-purchased-first-property-aged-18/

Reactions: 1
yes, this is what I always thought, it never made much sense to me either. She did this article where it seems to say she bought it, had one room and rented the other two out, so presumably she's now renting out 3 rooms. If you don't want to read it, the story of how she purchased her first property...her parents gave her a 10% deposit and acted as guarantor on the mortgage :rolleyes:
https://emmadrew.info/property-story-i-purchased-first-property-aged-18/
So privaledged from the start then.

Reactions: 5
I saw she'd been mentioned a few times on the Vlogmas threads but I think she deserves her own thread. So many things that drive me crazy about this one, it's hard to know where to start!

* Talks about having a six figure income and insinuates her followers can have the same via blogging/surveys etc... yet rarely mentions she has a property that she rents out - this presumably must account for a large chunk of her income.

* Can't handle criticism of any kind. Goes boo-hooing to her followers looking for sympathy over the most minor of things. Apparently she's employed someone to delete negative comments :rolleyes: It's a good thing she's self employed as I genuinely don't think she'd survive a day in the real world.

* Did an article in the Daily Mail about how she gets free products to review on Amazon. What she failed to mention was that she was selling the same free products unopened on eBay. In other words she had written fake reviews of them. As someone who is running a website claiming to be helping others save money (and have a six figure income :rolleyes:) it doesn't sit well with me that she was so happy to mislead consumers in this way. It's just pure greed. I did report her to Amazon at the time, not sure if they did anything :ROFLMAO:.

* She claims to go to Disneyworld frequently, got married there etc.. yet when she booked a surprise trip for her husband he found out because Disney emailed him (I think it was a dining pass or something). Cue her making a video about how Disney had ruined her whole holiday, she was so upset with them etc... Surely if she went that often and knew it as well as she claims, she'd have known he was on the account and would receive the booking info? It really grated on me that she couldn't even seem to acknowledge that it was actually partly her mistake. She should have been annoyed with herself.

Feel better now I've got that out of my system :ROFLMAO:
Oh, also, I'm not sure if Influencers is the right place for this (she's a financial blogger/vlogger) feel free to move or ask me to re-do this if it's in the wrong place

So Emma’s found her tattle life thread and ?
Quote :
“Can't handle criticism of any kind. Goes boo-hooing to her followers looking for sympathy over the most minor of things”

well I mean....... that’s not untrue is it, you’ve just proven it.

“Apparently she's employed someone to delete negative comments”

This could be why you have a thread here. ?

gets free products to review on Amazon. What she failed to mention was that she was selling the same free products unopened on eBay. In other words she had written fake reviews of them. As someone who is running a website claiming to be helping others save money (and have a six figure income :rolleyes:) it doesn't sit well with me that she was so happy to mislead consumers in this way. It's just pure greed. I did report her to Amazon at the time, not sure if they did anything :ROFLMAO:.

Since you’re here, would you care to address this?

Unfortunately you don’t have the power to delete questions or comments here, I will say some comments can be hard to read, understandable.
But as a businesswoman why not address the questions being raised about how you handle yourself online and in a business capacity!?

Welcome to tattle life Emma.

Quote :
“Can't handle criticism of any kind. Goes boo-hooing to her followers looking for sympathy over the most minor of things”

gets free products to review on Amazon. What she failed to mention was that she was selling the same free products unopened on eBay. In other words she had written fake reviews of them. As someone who is running a website claiming to be helping others save money (and have a six figure income :rolleyes:) it doesn't sit well with me that she was so happy to mislead consumers in this way. It's just pure greed. I did report her to Amazon at the time, not sure if they did anything :ROFLMAO:.

Unfortunately you don’t have the power to delete questions or comments here, I will say some comments can be hard to read, understandable.
But as a businesswoman why not address the questions being raised about how you handle yourself online and in a business capacity!?

Where did she comment on tattle? Just tried finding it

Quote :

Exactly this.

If you are reading Emma, this is not intended as hate, but all the points in the first post are why I unfollowed you, and why my sister (who I recommended your blog to) also unfollowed you ... and had a long moan at me for recommending you in the first place ?. I very much doubt we were the only ones.

Selling the Amazon products on eBay (I think one may have been hair chalk and there was some other beauty stuff I think, but feel free to correct me if I'm wrong Emma) seemed quite unethical...you had your blog link in your Amazon profile name and your followers, many of whom you know are on low incomes, may have bought those products on your recommendation. This is despite the fact you'd never tried them and they could have been total tit. Is that OK with you? Do you really give a flying fig about your followers as long as they're clicking those affiliate links and making you money? I'm not the only one to feel this way and I'm entitled to an opinion just as much as you are, so if you'd like to explain yourself, now is your chance.

Where did she comment on tattle? Just tried finding it
She's been whining on Twitter, as she always has in the past when anyone has called her out on anything, so her followers will say 'No Emma, you're great, they're just jealous haters'. The internet's answer to everyone who says anything negative. Yup, it's all jealousy :rolleyes:?

She's been whining on Twitter, as she always has in the past when anyone has called her out on anything, so her followers will say 'No Emma, you're great, they're just jealous haters'. The internet's answer to everyone who says anything negative. Yup, it's all jealousy :rolleyes:?
Yep, unfortunately when you put yourself in the public eye people are going to have an opinion. Not always good ones.

The privileged from the start, meant the start of you money making Emma as you mentioned you made money from renting your property on your blog, and someone on here pointed out you got help on the property ladder. Not something to take offence at (Just saw the tweet)

I don't know you and I also said above fair play to you, you do things by the book declaring ads etc so sorry that the specific comment offended you.

Last edited:
I used to follow her but stopped as she just comes across as though she's bragging all the time and it got on my nerves so I removed her.

So who is better in your opinion regarding finances to watch? love to hear some people to check out other then the con artist Emma and her biatch Tony.

I don't think that it's right how she preys on the vulnerable. I'm fed up with how she constantly tries to get others to use her referral codes. It's just not rifht

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.