Emma Drew #8 Silence is golden, house decor’s rotten. Cancer diagnosis has been forgotten

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m a size 24 and love wearing bikinis. I’ve small boobs so generally they fit me more comfortably.
HOWEVER i’m also a grown woman so don’t wear Disney swimsuits.... or any Disney clothes at all.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
What is this hard work she speaketh of?! I think that I blinked and missed itView attachment 155971
She does my head in whenever she whinges about how hard she works and how hard her job can be because she also spouts off “live the life you love”/dream job/girl boss crap. If she hates her job as it stresses her out so much then don’t bloody do it! Go and get a real job in the real world.

All the real “girl bosses” I know absolutely adore their jobs and do them because they’re passionate about them and know they’re making a difference to the world. Yes they work incredibly hard and have tough days from time to time but passion goes a hell of a long way. Emma seems to have no passion for anything but food and Disney crap.

You couldn’t pay me to swap lives with her and live her “dream life”. I was in a horrendously stressful job for nearly a decade with a high wage but my anxiety was sky high every day, I was depressed and suicidal and knew I had to quit. I moved to a job with a charity for much less money but I love it! I know what I’m doing is making a huge difference to the communities I work with that will last them a lifetime. My work gives me so much more than a wage at the end of the month and I’m so much happier for it. I’m genuinely proud of what I do - I couldn’t end each day “proud” of the fact I’ve made a few people sign up to random affiliate links, shoved a few stories on Instagram and put a video online about the sheer tat in Poundland. I genuinely don’t know how (or why) she does it.

Reactions: 19
Even without the questionable cancer diagnosis she's still at a higher risk category for Covid 19, post WLS, being diabetic and because of her size. Going out shopping and on public transport was very stupid. Seeing the crap she bought makes the whole trip even more questionable. That dressing table 😱. It's going to go so lovely with the £900 bed frame.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m genuinely proud of what I do - I couldn’t end each day “proud” of the fact I’ve made a few people sign up to random affiliate links, shoved a few stories on Instagram and put a video online about the sheer tat in Poundland. I genuinely don’t know how (or why) she does it.
TBF, I think you've hit the nail on the head there. She doesn't derive any satisfaction from her work and now she's pretty much trapped in that role. I don't think she would manage a "real" job that involved her actually turning up regularly and having to work consistently.

Of course, her mental health is going to suffer from staying at home every day with only Tony as company. Her world is so small.

Her sole purpose in life seems to be making money and that really is depressing.

Even without the questionable cancer diagnosis she's still at a higher risk category for Covid 19, post WLS, being diabetic and because of her size. Going out shopping and on public transport was very stupid. Seeing the crap she bought makes the whole trip even more questionable. That dressing table 😱. It's going to go so lovely with the £900 bed frame.
Yup. Although she seems to think her diabetes has been cured by the WLS.

Reactions: 9
My goodness, she has a tangled bikini, she is the envy of 5 year olds everywhere :rolleyes:
I read this as a tangled bikini as in knotted up, it literally didn’t compute at first. Adults being really into Disney is always weird to me (no offence) but wearing a Disney Princess bikini is a whole other level. People her age have kids that wear that type of thing! I bet she wears Disney knickers too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 17
I read this as a tangled bikini as in knotted up, it literally didn’t compute at first. Adults being really into Disney is always weird to me (no offence) but wearing a Disney Princess bikini is a whole other level. People her age have kids that wear that type of thing! I bet she wears Disney knickers too 🤢
I’m totally with you on the that one. There’s enjoying a franchise or brand and then there’s a whole other level. I love Harry Potter and have a few tshirts and jumpers with relevant logos on but I don’t wear clothes that make me look like I’m off to Hogwarts. There’s a very definite difference and a line that should not be crossed as an adult. Emma is so far past that line with her Tangled bikini, Disney themed house decor (the odd bit would be ok but not the amount of tacky stuff she has) and obsession with all things princesses.

Reactions: 13
I love Disney and Harry Potter etc etc, but I will watch the films, I have a few pairs of pjs and I will take my niece to Disney Paris when she’s older. That’s literally as far as it goes, I don’t have Disney statues or bedding or bikinis etc etc. You can still love something and not make it weird 😂. I still think she lives in this child/ daddy relationship and the whole Disney thing is about being a child for Tony 🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I love Disney and Harry Potter etc etc, but I will watch the films, I have a few pairs of pjs and I will take my niece to Disney Paris when she’s older. That’s literally as far as it goes, I don’t have Disney statues or bedding or bikinis etc etc. You can still love something and not make it weird 😂. I still think she lives in this child/ daddy relationship and the whole Disney thing is about being a child for Tony 🤢🤢🤢
Yeah I agree, many adults like ‘kids stuff’ without it being weird, Emma is just not one of them. Brands are encouraging this too - what company is making a Tangled bikini in plus size? And that ridiculous size 10 Bambi dress that looks like something I’d choose for my toddler from Primark 🤢

Definitely think DDLG is part of it too 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
She think she’s gonna her in a size 10 😆

Guess she’s saving towards the removal of excess skin then as not sure she could tuck hers in a size 10 considering the size it started considering she does no exercise or toning.

Reactions: 9
She think she’s gonna her in a size 10 😆

Guess she’s saving towards the removal of excess skin then as not sure she could tuck hers in a size 10 considering the size it started considering she does no exercise or toning.
But don’t forget about the miracle £25 cream that takes away excess skin! Who needs exercise?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh my god, does she really have a Disney bikini :eek: I also thought tangled as in knotted at the front...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The internet is down so she can't work? Maybe use your phone data? Set up a hotspot with the BUSINESS PHONES that you totally never use for your own personal calls or internet browsing?

A cynical person would think she's using that as an excuse to do no work today.

Reactions: 18
Oh my god, does she really have a Disney bikini :eek: I also thought tangled as in knotted at the front...
Yep, it’s in the style of Rapunzel’s dress and helpfully has ‘Tangled’ written on it just in case there was any doubt

Latest story post and it looks like she’s got a bottle of fizzy drink in her hand, 3/4 empty and I believe she’s not supposed to be having it at all? Yet she can’t manage water:sneaky:

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Greek yoghurt on salad? What? 🤢. Did she also say she’s trying to keep up with hydration so has added yoghurt? Just have some water.

• Sick
Gone on her stories to look at this tangled bikini you all speak of 🤢🤢🤢🤢

If your belly button is visible through a dress because it’s so tight it’s too small. why is she ordering clothes in a size 10? Surely it’s very un money savvy to be buying stuff that won’t fit you for a very long time? (Id place bets on never)

You can’t buy a dress that is designed to have a baggy fit and because you’ve wedged your body into it say you’re that size now. Have a go with a pair of jeans and a button up shirts Emma 😂

also the ‘look I couldn’t even finish it’ photos of literally 2 mouthfuls of food need to go

Reactions: 21
why is she ordering clothes in a size 10? Surely it’s very un money savvy to be buying stuff that won’t fit you for a very long time? (Id place bets on never)
I think she has an addictive personality. She's unable to eat as much food as she wants because of the thumb tum so she's buying stuff instead.

I haven't bought many clothes since losing weight as I'm still about 30 lbs away from my goal and I don't want to have to rebuy a whole wardrobe full of clothes every few months. I did have to buy some clothes for work, since my old ones started to look ridiculous (they were a 22 and I'm now a 16). A lot of the dresses she's now decided are "too big" would probably fit her really well just now. Even if they are a little baggy, she can put a belt around them. Honestly, she needs to remove "saving money" from her tag line!

I’m absolutely baffled why she’d buy a size 16 dress. I’d say she’s about the same size as me, but she has a wobblier tum. Im a bloody size 20/22! And I’m taller so my weight is more evenly spread!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.