Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They haven’t been paid to furlough? They are able to apply for a loan... they run a LTD company so have the same rights as every other LTD company. You could argue that no one NEEDS wax melts, candles whatever any other small business sells, but any small company can apply for help.

it’s a loan, it’ll need to be paid back.
Yes I know that and like all who qualify they can apply and get it and it will need to be paid back. My question was why do they need to be even eligible for a loan? What do they provide to anyone other than themselves? If you take your argument to the Nth degree no-one needs anything other than items which sustain life. Emma and Tony and all influencers provide nothing tangible in their case they barely work a day a week from what she posts. Personally I want to support workers who actually go ad do something every day especially minimum wage workers. Supporting business and workers through this crisis is going to bring the world to its knees financially and we are all going to suffer for many years.

Reactions: 3
I’m SE And the help scheme for people like us and people that own their own businesses is really flawed. I haven’t had a penny since mid March and only today am I able to apply for the help and W should get paid next week this only takes me up to the end of May. There is no news if we will get any more help while Furlong has been extended to October. For people like Emma there is no help except for the loan and in order to make it easy and fair they’ve had to offer it to anyone, technically I think I could also apply. Assessing self-employment income is really difficult So I see why they’ve done it but for people like Emma whose income technically hasn’t been affected (it’s not the governments fault she can’t be asked to work) when really she could be using this as an opportunity to build her business. Emma should think carefully whether a loan is the right option to take as I personally would not get myself into debt unless it was my last resort, there’s plenty of other options for her, one WORKING! two mortgage holiday, tax deferral etc.

Reactions: 7
I’m SE And the help scheme for people like us and people that own their own businesses is really flawed. I haven’t had a penny since mid March and only today am I able to apply for the help and W should get paid next week this only takes me up to the end of May. There is no news if we will get any more help while Furlong has been extended to October. For people like Emma there is no help except for the loan and in order to make it easy and fair they’ve had to offer it to anyone, technically I think I could also apply. Assessing self-employment income is really difficult So I see why they’ve done it but for people like Emma whose income technically hasn’t been affected (it’s not the governments fault she can’t be asked to work) when really she could be using this as an opportunity to build her business. Emma should think carefully whether a loan is the right option to take as I personally would not get myself into debt unless it was my last resort, there’s plenty of other options for her, one WORKING! two mortgage holiday, tax deferral etc.
She said her aim was to earn 10k this month so she absolutely does not need the loan. Not many people earn 10k a month.

Reactions: 11
She said her aim was to earn 10k this month so she absolutely does not need the loan. Not many people earn 10k a month.
Exactly, it does not make sense to claim it. Unless she plans to include it in her earnings l😂

• Haha
Exactly! There's a big contrast here - she aims to earn 10k this month but is now applying for a loan. WTF

Reactions: 4
I truly hope that you get through. Its very hard being self employed at anytime. Although I worked in the NHS I was a business partner in an organisation that provided medical services to the NHS so self employed. Whatever product or service you provide I know how hard you will be working just wanting to wish you well and good luck.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Yes I know that and like all who qualify they can apply and get it and it will need to be paid back. My question was why do they need to be even eligible for a loan? What do they provide to anyone other than themselves? If you take your argument to the Nth degree no-one needs anything other than items which sustain life. Emma and Tony and all influencers provide nothing tangible in their case they barely work a day a week from what she posts. Personally I want to support workers who actually go ad do something every day especially minimum wage workers. Supporting business and workers through this crisis is going to bring the world to its knees financially and we are all going to suffer for many years.
Unfortunately if the government offer people things lots will take it whether they need it or not. I’ve read plenty of people taking these loads that don’t NEED it but it will give them either a buffer incase it slows down the rest of the year or they are using it to try and expand their business or they can have it as a safety net.

you get this everywhere, benefits are there as safety nets to help people.Are there tons of people In the U.K. who play the system and will probably never get a job in their lives. Sadly Yes.

have I seen people who think furlough is a free holiday and don’t realise this money has to be recouped somehow, probably in taxes, yes.

I know you don’t like Emma and that’s perfectly fine but her taking out a loan which she’ll have to pay back is well within her rights
To clarify I’m not saying Emma SHOULD take the loan but it’s her decision and we don’t know the ins and outs of her business

Gosh she's so desperate ain't she?!
Wouldnt surprise me if her accounts are being looked at by the fraud team! :ROFLMAO:
Probably why it ain't working!

She looks better in a tshirt and leggings than in any of those 4 sizes too small dresses
I thought this, it suited her so much better!

Gosh she's so desperate ain't she?!
Wouldnt surprise me if her accounts are being looked at by the fraud team! :ROFLMAO:
Probably why it ain't working!

I thought this, it suited her so much better!
Maybe it’s for all the VAT avoidance she has been reported for 😛

She’ll need to keep records of the work she’s lost. Copies of emails where work has been cancelled or pulled. And I can’t see how any of that has happened. She can’t say “I didn’t get any emails therefore i need this handout”, that’s not how it works. And they will be checking so she needs to be very careful or it will be viewed as fraud if she’s still earning money.

Reactions: 2
She’ll need to keep records of the work she’s lost. Copies of emails where work has been cancelled or pulled. And I can’t see how any of that has happened. She can’t say “I didn’t get any emails therefore i need this handout”, that’s not how it works. And they will be checking so she needs to be very careful or it will be viewed as fraud if she’s still earning money.
That’s not the case, you are entitled to claim if your business has been effected in anyway and there is no need to provide proof. As she is claiming for a loan (via a bank) they won’t want proof as they hope They’ll make interest.

I have been granted my SE grant, I only have declare I have been effected. I haven,’t been able to work since March 17th. Martin Lewis has confirmed No proof is required.

Her dinner seems awfully big for a thumb tum.... :unsure:

Recently Emma shared pictures of some vouchers that Toeknee had made for her, they were little slips he had printed off that she could cash in for some ‘touches after dinner in the bedroom or in the living room’. Yes it was as utterly grim as it sounds, I really shouldn’t have brought it up again...I do apologise to everyone...I thought it was mildly amusing!
We really shouldn’t mention touches again, I won’t!
touches after dinner hahahahaha help I can’t stop gipping that is the worst thing I’ve ever heard 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lol. Nobody reported her. But she got very defensive and hasn't sold on ebay since. Well not her ebay that we know about anyway
No McDonald has been selling on his account! 🤪

everyday since I don’t know when she has had a lack of motivation, a bed day or anxiety naps. Can’t remember when they last did a full days work?

Someone take one for the team and search for ‘After Dinner Toeknee Touch’ vouchers on eBay and that’ll lead us to Emma’s secret reselling account/ VAT avoidance vehicle

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Someone take one for the team and search for ‘After Dinner Toeknee Touch’ vouchers on eBay and that’ll lead us to Emma’s secret reselling account/ VAT avoidance vehicle

You are welcome.
18D87E61-E2E9-46AE-BB1F-90DAD153C984.png

*touches after dark*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well done to Emma on the weight loss so far this month but goodness me she doesn’t even have the willpower to stay away from the scales for No Weigh May! Why make a big thing of doing it if you’re going to broadcast that you couldn’t finish it? I know it’s only a little thing but it just irritates me that she can finish absolutely nothing she sets out to.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.