Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is anyone else finding the constant sharing of screenshots from the Amazon gifts she’s sent people really crude? it’s like “look at me and all the good deeds I do? Aren’t I a saint?” Why not send all those gifts and be content with the good feeling? Ah yes, because that wouldn’t bring in more followers in the hope they might get sent something!
It’s like when people video show themselves helping the homeless or food banks... if you have to boast about then that’s exactly why you’ve done it, for you to look better.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Is anyone else finding the constant sharing of screenshots from the Amazon gifts she’s sent people really crude? it’s like “look at me and all the good deeds I do? Aren’t I a saint?” Why not send all those gifts and be content with the good feeling? Ah yes, because that wouldn’t bring in more followers in the hope they might get sent something!
She did the same when she sent sweets to a girl with complex needs in her previous village.

I wouldn't ask a stranger for anything on the internet. I'm quite capable of spending a fiver to get something I want from my wishlist.

Reactions: 7
Lots of people do this amazon wish list thing.... guess what Emma NONE of them post on their Instagram as their doing it to be nice not for popularity.

She’s only doing it for herself, not for those people.

Reactions: 2
Nooooooo she is already in bed and bought another robot hoover. Push a normal one you daft devil might help your wls weight loss its not as if you are pushed for time on past evidence.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I can’t believe this lazy mare. She can’t even be bothered to carry her robot hoover up the stairs, so she’s had to get one for upstairs. Tf! She’s in bed again too.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ffs Emma. Get a life! There are people struggling to feed their kids and you buy a bleeping robot hoover because you are too lazy to hoover! Worse still you rub people’s noses in it! You selfish self serving prick!

Reactions: 11
If she actually deep cleaned her house with a regular hoover, did the stairs and upstairs she could actually work up a bit of a sweat and feel better for it. I don't know much about the robot vacuums, but you cant tell me that they are as good as a regular hoover. To have 2, is just lazy

If she actually deep cleaned her house with a regular hoover, did the stairs and upstairs she could actually work up a bit of a sweat and feel better for it. I don't know much about the robot vacuums, but you cant tell me that they are as good as a regular hoover. To have 2, is just lazy
I have one (ONE for my whole house because we can carry it upstairs) and it's not bad. We have dogs and they bring a lot of dust and grit into the house so the robot hoover gets the worst of it. The house still needs a proper hoover every week. We have it because we are both time poor and I have an underlying health condition that makes hoovering painful for me.

I find her baffling. She touts herself as a "money saving" blogger but she spends spends spends. There's nothing "money saving" about robot vacuum cleaners, Kate Spade bags etc.

This post is by Emma herself 😂
"One of the common tactics of any financial mis-selling operation is to not give the consumer a full explanation of the product and to also not mention what risks are involved with investing. " :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Like Footstocks? And that other one?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she has bought another robot vacuum to clean upstairs 😂😂 Carry it up there? What is going on? This is too much.
She can not be serious? And we are going to bank roll this lazy blob a loan to get through covid-19? Bloody hell.

Reactions: 5

She hasn't paid for these items either, she got some £5 vouchers from another 'sign up' so hasn't actually spent a penny on them

Reactions: 5
According to Tony’s story he’s gone for an “Emma Drew size plate” of pasta - still looks like a pretty hefty portion of pasta but perhaps he’s starting to make steps in the right direction. Hope he manages better than Princess Emma’s efforts!

Reactions: 8
According to Tony’s story he’s gone for an “Emma Drew size plate” of pasta - still looks like a pretty hefty portion of pasta but perhaps he’s starting to make steps in the right direction. Hope he manages better than Princess Emma’s efforts!

Another obvious dig to let us know they read here. Hello little piggy’s. Get off your arse and do an honest days work

• Haha
Reactions: 12
why doesn’t she hoover herself? I have a dyson animal hair one which is heavy and a bloody good workout 😂😂

Reactions: 3
Oh my god - the chins post - Emma we all saw it wobble the other day when you were on stories, anyone can look slim from 5ft up. Stop embarrassing and deluding yourself

• Haha
why doesn’t she hoover herself? I have a dyson animal hair one which is heavy and a bloody good workout 😂😂
Sorry but I read that as properly hoovering herself and I thought “yeah because she does always look dirty” and then realised that’s wasn’t what you meant 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have one (ONE for my whole house because we can carry it upstairs) and it's not bad. We have dogs and they bring a lot of dust and grit into the house so the robot hoover gets the worst of it. The house still needs a proper hoover every week. We have it because we are both time poor and I have an underlying health condition that makes hoovering painful for me.

I find her baffling. She touts herself as a "money saving" blogger but she spends spends spends. There's nothing "money saving" about robot vacuum cleaners, Kate Spade bags etc.

"One of the common tactics of any financial mis-selling operation is to not give the consumer a full explanation of the product and to also not mention what risks are involved with investing. " :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Like Footstocks? And that other one?
I understand the frustration that comes with health issues.

Emma on the other hand is fine, well apart from her cancer that weight loss will help.

Sending you love

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.