Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emma babes, as we all know, has recently had wls AND a recent cancer diagnosis which the current treatment plan is: weight loss!

But guess who cashed in on the eBay fitness lockdown madness?

Guess the wii isn’t as fun as them iPad games!
She doesn’t need the wiI to get fit, she still has some touching time vouchers left from Toeknee! (I’ve gone too far right?)

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Surely normal people serve up smaller portions and save the cooked meat before nibbling on it.
Just pop the rest in the fridge first and serve a realistic portion?! She is rank.

Reactions: 9
Surely normal people serve up smaller portions and save the cooked meat before nibbling on it.
Just pop the rest in the fridge first and serve a realistic portion?! She is rank.
Exactly or cook less, cook one ham knuckle? What even is that meat? Take a little of a Toeknees, who needs to lose weight too. You have a little, he has most.

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t need the wiI to get fit, she still has some touching time vouchers left from Toeknee! (I’ve gone too far right?)
I thought we’d all agreed to leave touches in the last thread then burn it :sick: 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Holy tit guys! You’re all gonna love this one!

Emma babes, as we all know, has recently had wls AND a recent cancer diagnosis which the current treatment plan is: weight loss!

But guess who cashed in on the eBay fitness lockdown madness?

Guess the wii isn’t as fun as them iPad games!

Good spot DCI Fruitleopard!

• Heart
I don’t know what the f constitutes ‘touching time’ but it makes me want to vomit

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
Well its great to know that world domination is within Emma babes grasp now she has a new white board. If I had thought that was all that was stopping her I would have sent her one. Looking forward to a full 8 hour day of work then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Well its great to know that world domination is within Emma babes grasp now she has a new white board. If I had thought that was all that was stopping her I would have sent her one. Looking forward to a full 8 hour day of work then.
I bet a nap or iPad games by 11am!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t know what the f constitutes ‘touching time’ but it makes me want to vomit
Recently Emma shared pictures of some vouchers that Toeknee had made for her, they were little slips he had printed off that she could cash in for some ‘touches after dinner in the bedroom or in the living room’. Yes it was as utterly grim as it sounds, I really shouldn’t have brought it up again...I do apologise to everyone...I thought it was mildly amusing!
We really shouldn’t mention touches again, I won’t!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
In other news, I'm pretty sure Emma has put me off the Kate Spade brand.

Reactions: 11
In other news, I'm pretty sure Emma has put me off the Kate Spade brand.
It’s like the opposite Midas touch. The Drew Touch, The Toeknee Touch, The Touches after dinner in bed Touch

• Sick
  • Haha
So, she has a whiteboard set up now so she can write the same things (and cross them off) as she does on her notepads. I'm sure most of her time is spent making lists in order to feel like she's accomplished something when all she's done is write down stuff she wants to accomplish. It's the same as when they rented an office - it's like she's pretending to be a larger business when it's just her.

Also, what's with the constant spending just now? I thought they were very concerned about their revenue taking a hit because of the pandemic then she's applied for a loan to buy another blog then she's buying stuff from people's Amazon wishlists. All this while she's stopped overpaying her mortgage :unsure:

On the weight loss front, I've lost 6lbs since 1st May. Bets that I lose more this month than she does?

• Heart
So, she has a whiteboard set up now so she can write the same things (and cross them off) as she does on her notepads. I'm sure most of her time is spent making lists in order to feel like she's accomplished something when all she's done is write down stuff she wants to accomplish. It's the same as when they rented an office - it's like she's pretending to be a larger business when it's just her.

Also, what's with the constant spending just now? I thought they were very concerned about their revenue taking a hit because of the pandemic then she's applied for a loan to buy another blog then she's buying stuff from people's Amazon wishlists. All this while she's stopped overpaying her mortgage :unsure:

On the weight loss front, I've lost 6lbs since 1st May. Bets that I lose more this month than she does?
She probably got the bounce back loan so is spending it on business essentials .....

Reactions: 2
I'm surprised she didn't use the business loan on a new duvet and pillows considering the lazy mare is always napping

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Honestly her and Tony touches are just not what any of us understands.

Emma babes is showing few signs of following the opposite of what we successful wls folks recommend. I do however need to say in the interest of fair play that she is only 3 months out mistakes will be made. I have a zillion examples of folks who did wls and succeeded but so many more where folks did not. It is early days but at present she is on the didn't do it path but by no means proven. I may make fun of her and truly have no time for her but as for all wls folk I hope they/she suceeds.

Why does she insist on cooking Tony huge meals? He is already obese and very sedentary. I can see him getting WLS in a couple of years. Why not just prepare two sensible sized portions of healthy food?

Reactions: 12
FFS just posted this then went on her insta for my lunchtime fix she has made bleddy biscuits fine I cook for my OH at 11 years post wls I might eat one but no she is just starting and she has "tested" them. For goodness sake woman you do the time usually 2 years you see where your weight loss ends up and then you very cautiously start to test foods. OK don't want to do that then just put that £10,000 in a pile on the floor and set fire to it. When I had my surgery in 2009 there were 4 others being operated on. We all swapped details and kept in touch for about 8 years. Of the 5 one has died not wls related, one is about 2 stones heavier and given she was 40 stones and acheived a final weight of 15 stones she is very happy with that. The other 3 all regained well before the 2 year point. They were all like Emma its my life and I will do as I will. Enough said.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Is anyone else finding the constant sharing of screenshots from the Amazon gifts she’s sent people really crude? it’s like “look at me and all the good deeds I do? Aren’t I a saint?” Why not send all those gifts and be content with the good feeling? Ah yes, because that wouldn’t bring in more followers in the hope they might get sent something!

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.