Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She probably left it in a disgusting mess. I can't imagine they ever heated or ventilated the place properly so bet the damp was even worse when they moved out.

Reactions: 3
There must be a reason...I imagine the landlord would want them out of his hair asap! Didn't she post some of their messages on Insta before they moved out?

Reactions: 5
Why are they watching Disney in bed at 4 in the afternoon? Get out and take a walk.... all the sitting and napping is enough to make anyone lethargic.

Reactions: 5
There must be a reason...I imagine the landlord would want them out of his hair asap! Didn't she post some of their messages on Insta before they moved out?
Didn’t she have that problem with the landlord before the chapel too and blamed the cleaning company?

Reactions: 4
Watching them in bed? For goodness sake what a life. My OH keeps saying this lockdown is training for us to get ready for the old folks home when required. 31 and they are living like it in their own home. Get up you daft woman go put on and do an exercise DVD or just walk up and down the stairs a few times - no wonder you have a weight loss stall.

Reactions: 7
That crap pet blog she’s got is such a steaming pile of shite. Clearly copied from an American site. Hands up who is British and calls ‘the vets’ a veterinary office? Lots of ‘z’ where there should be ‘s’ and lots of crap information too. Clearly blogs are just a front to stuff as many click throughs online as possible.
I really hope they don’t give her a loan. She essentially makes money selling snake oil and targeting the vulnerable. Absolute pondlife.
I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post a pic with a friend.
Emma Drew Pyramid scheme

Reactions: 6
I am sure most of the money bloggers make from matched betting comes from signing people up to profit accumulator. I think they get quite a big percentage of the monthly fee for life. Her friend Katy Kicker also promotes it heavily. I am sure a lot of their followers have lost money and it is not honest to promote it as risk free.
The saga of the chapel deposit rumbles on. I would like to know the whole story.
A while back I did matched betting and made a lot of money from it but you’ve really got to be careful promoting it to people. You really have to understand it to do it and you have to be very disciplined with it and not just get into wreckless gambling - which happens easily. She wouldn’t care about that happening to people though.

Reactions: 3
A while back I did matched betting and made a lot of money from it but you’ve really got to be careful promoting it to people. You really have to understand it to do it and you have to be very disciplined with it and not just get into wreckless gambling - which happens easily. She wouldn’t care about that happening to people though.
Same, I did matched betting and made money, but it's tricky to get your head around and I can see how people would get it wrong.

Same, I did matched betting and made money, but it's tricky to get your head around and I can see how people would get it wrong.
I did it once and ended up not being able to place the bet at the exchange in time. Thought I'd lose money but I ended up just wagering and won double my money 🤣

Immediately withdrew the winnings and haven't touched it since. So many little things can go wrong. I followed the instructions to the letter but I was too slow.

Didn’t she have that problem with the landlord before the chapel too and blamed the cleaning company?
And it was actually because they paid for about 11.5 minutes of cleaning time to overhaul a house that hadn’t been cleaned in god knows how long 🤣

95526368_252536589232464_5707177508759665270_n.jpg

duck you, Emma, duck you! Not everyone wants to scam people out of their money and profit from it. Or send their well used shoes to some foot fetishist who private messages you on ebay. And people who were earning an honest living are struggling for good reason at the moment.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
duck you, Emma, duck you! Not everyone wants to scam people out of their money and profit from it. Or send their well used shoes to some foot fetishist who private messages you on ebay. And people who were earning an honest living are struggling for good reason at the moment.
She's so tone deaf. People are struggling both mentally and financially right now and she's rubbing her supposed 6 figures in their faces.

Reactions: 9
I think it’s another delusion she has, like her weight. If she was on 6 figures, why on earth would she bother painting those tiles. It’s taken her weeks and it’s tit.

Reactions: 11
I think it’s another delusion she has, like her weight. If she was on 6 figures, why on earth would she bother painting those tiles. It’s taken her weeks and it’s tit.
She wouldn't need a loan either

Reactions: 9
I get the chapel may have even have been a bit rough, but from images it looks really nice and I would love to live somewhere like that. However if Emma and Tony treated it the way I Imagine they did, it will need lots of work. I bet the landlord is questioning the oil tank ( every oil tank I have come across you have to fill it to fill it to full or at least to the level noted on inventory. I bet they didn’t.) cleanliness and the garden that looked like a jungle. All their moaning about how cold it was but she was too tight to put the heating on therefore pay for the oil.

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry what?!? She has “cancer” that is being “treated” with weight loss and she’s not going to monitor her weight for a month?!? Sorry what?!? 😂😂
Exactly what I was thinking.

She wore that yellow dress?? You what hun?
It's the new jumpsuit. :ROFLMAO:

No one but herself.
I've posted this before but her old Little Minds Live Journal blog details how she 100% makes it all about her, she was the same back in 2006-2007. Even during the period where her mum died. Still looking to see what she could get.

It also seems Emma does read Tattle as I can't see the posts any longer and it shows it was edited last in April 2020. :sneaky: It hadn't been touched prior to it being mentioned in Tattle.

I have a screenprint though...

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I did find the link to the chapel after they left but can no longer find it. It was really nice, looked amazing.

She could have such a good USP. Money saving and living on a budget, making a living on a small amount. She makes me so angry.

Reactions: 2
I get the chapel may have even have been a bit rough, but from images it looks really nice and I would love to live somewhere like that. However if Emma and Tony treated it the way I Imagine they did, it will need lots of work. I bet the landlord is questioning the oil tank ( every oil tank I have come across you have to fill it to fill it to full or at least to the level noted on inventory. I bet they didn’t.) cleanliness and the garden that looked like a jungle. All their moaning about how cold it was but she was too tight to put the heating on therefore pay for the oil.
The chapel was a tit hole before they even moved in to be fair. I never knew why they did it even though it was cheap. It was cheap for a reason. The big upstairs space was unusable for starters

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.