Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seen for use of EMMA DREW only 🤮
Your alright there Macca, no else wants to use them

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just seen for use of EMMA DREW only 🤮
Your alright there Macca, no else wants to use them

Damn it. I was hoping that I could use them as my post lockdown fun. I'm sure for the right price that Emma would give us the green light.

More Kate Spade tit for her 😂

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Why would she share intimate things on Instagram

And I must have missed something, what's this about dressing up as disney or something

Reactions: 1
🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 oh tony is a wee creepy bugger! Wtf who would post that for people too see! Uh that’s an image I’ll never get out my head 🤢😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I feel like touches should always be followed with 'inappropriately'.
This has to be the weirdest thing she has posted?!

The fact she posted it without a thought just shows how strange they are.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
And what is essential about going to Hunstanton = NB Emma babes correct spelling employed. Its a good way from Kings Lynn.

Reactions: 1
How come she is “embarrassed” by a very slightly messy desk but not even slightly embarrassed by the coupons for touches? Her brain has some loose wires I’m sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Screenshot_20200423-113919_Instagram.jpg

No, Emma it doesn't fit. The dress is far too small for you and is see-through. I dread to think what might happen when you sit down!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.