Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What was that thing on her plate for lunch?!
The orange bit?

I would have swapped some of that meat for cucumber it looked like a really heavy meal.

Reactions: 1
What was that thing on her plate for lunch?!
The orange bit?

I would have swapped some of that meat for cucumber it looked like a really heavy meal.
I have come here with the same question! Whatever it is, it looked wrong haha

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did anyone in their right mind understand what she was trying to say? Hands up as most folks know on here I had wls 11 years ago. Read back if you need to know more. Today I woke up feeling sick, I tried food - nope, I knew that very importantly even at this stage I needed protein but also knew it needed to be a very high value small quantity for me to take it. Just about did it by making a home made protein shake/smoothie and downed it in 4 goes. She seems to have miles better after care than I did 11 years ago so why doesn't she have readily available suggestions as how to cope?

Work/Blog wise - totally lost interest

Reactions: 3
FFS can they not seek to keep their private life private? Whilst myself and OH are not BDSM or even any other sense of out there if this was posted by either of us on insta the other one would be long gone. Even if we had any sense of "normal" to "way out there" forms of an intimate life the key is in the word intimate. Its just for you - or a circle of 5000 like minded folks if that is your bag. Posting on an open insta account eew wash your mouth out. I'm still struggling with the disney sex kitten mermaid posts. Please leave my brain alone and yes if we must lets get back to the cat posts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
is McDonald planning on touching her up? I wonder what sort of massage is planned?!
I don’t even know how to react to that story. I’m still trying to process it.
Princess Emma, 32 going on 3.
🤮🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
'It be with Tony and after you ebook' 'shoulder touches' Now this really makes me question Tony's mental age and how much he is taken advantage of in this relationship.

I don't want to be offensive to others so I'm not sure how to word this but Emma is lazy and a brat, at times manipulative but mentally she is an adult and capable... Tony I'm not so sure now?!

Shoulder touches bloody hell.

Reactions: 14
Genuinely makes me want to vomit. What you get up to in your own relationship is absolutely fine by me, but please don’t put it out there for everyone to see! Especially when it involves the word “touches”:sick:

Reactions: 8
Genuinely makes me want to vomit. What you get up to in your own relationship is absolutely fine by me, but please don’t put it out there for everyone to see! Especially when it involves the word “touches”:sick:
Its almost as bad as moist

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I think she has lost her mind since this weight surgery.
I've noticed she seems to be changing the way she speaks too, especially to the cats like she's trying to be sultry but it's just weird.

Those tickets who in their right mind does that. It's good entertainment though. Imagine if this thread had died a few weeks ago and we saw that today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just for the sake of transparency I read my husband this and he has just now (unfortunately) shared with me a tale he heard about a client who had a disney fantasy that included a goat. I managed to stop him right there but in the spirit of sharing furnished him with Emma babes and Thrifty Husbands insta accounts in case he or anyone needed to dump those images to get closure. Honestly they are walking among us and you just don't know who they are!!!!!!!!!!! WLS brought me a new body, better health, oh OK (Blushes) a better sex life but did it hell make me want to wear kids dresses or engage in off the norm activities. Tell me readers did I spend £XXXXXXXX in vain? Should I have sought so much more?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I once saw a goat put it's head between it's legs and wee in it's own mouth, nothing Disney about that 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.