Emma Drew #6

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is awful I know but I can’t see past her teeth! I don’t think her hairstyle is that flattering either
Do you think when she loses weight she’ll try and reinvent herself?
I’m not sure she is going to lose a lot of weight. I can’t see any difference. And if she can she’s kidding herself.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to double post but no wonder the cats bleeping terrified of you! Leave the cat alone

Reactions: 10
The dress 😂 Just because you can’t squeeze yourself into it doesn’t mean it fits. For perspective, I looked on their website at what the fit of the dress was supposed to be and they have customer submitted pictures, to their credit the dresses look a flattering shape including on a lady who is slightly fuller figured than an average model. Classic case of expectation vs reality...

View attachment 111869
Honestly why can't she wear jeans and a tshirt or other types of clothes. I thought she looked better in her "workout" gear than any if these theme dresses

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I hope that drink was vodka because that's the only excuse for that tit show of stories 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly why can't see why she can wear jeans and a tshirt or other types of clothes. I thought she looked better in her "workout" gear than any if these theme dresses
I think she's got this "ultra-feminine" Princess-like aesthetic stuck in her head. She basically dresses like a three year old girl who's been given £100 to spend in a charity shop.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she's got this "ultra-feminine" Princess-like aesthetic stuck in her head. She basically dresses like a three year old girl who's been given £100 to spend in a charity shop.
I honestly now believe that she’s into DDLG and it’s a fetish for her. The teddies and the bratty-ness. It’s a thing 👀💁🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Treecko (tit cat name, btw) banana and Mummy banana??? Get a GRIP

I honestly now believe that she’s into DDLG and it’s a fetish for her. The teddies and the bratty-ness. It’s a thing 👀💁🏼‍♀️🤷‍♀️
Omg... I hadn’t thought of it like that 🤢🤯
(Side note, my iPad tried to autocomplete “thought” to “thoughtcrimes”. Thinking about Emma and Tony like THAT is DEFINITELY a thoughtcrime 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 8
FFS stop it with your replies above I have spat my coffee out all down my nice new dress that I put on to cheer myself up. Never mind straight into the wash. So please can you hold it in while I get my new mug of coffee down then feel free to let rip!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.